BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Hello all!

I have been recommended these doctors for eyes:
Dr Kwon- Teuim, Dr Song in Dream and Dr Kim in Regen.

I am having trouble searching for info on Dr Song from Dream..
Have anyone gone to JW for eyes as well? Or if you have other recommendations that I can research more into?

Thanks heaps :smile:

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anybody know about the dermis fat graft ??

I've been recommended by a number of clinics and so far by my research, they are also quite stable like rib. Their resorption stops by 6-7months and they'd b stable all the way. Is that true ??

I'm also curious to learn more about dermal butt graft. It's much softer apparently.

Yeah but the problem is its reabsorption rate which is way too high about 50% and I'm afraid it keeps going into the body even after 1 year. Apparently, it is not that popular but in an article of surgeons which is well known stated that it can be an alternative implant for all silicon and artificial implants :biggrin: hope this help

Member april_may recently had hers done at O&Young. Here's what she said:

Hi there Lexethan,

Thanks a lot for this.
I've heard that she did a revision rhinoplasty at O&Y, right ?? But I'm hoping the primary case will be a little bit cheaper. And so far by my research, O&Y and VIP have the same quotation for foreigners which is over 10k USD. Again I'm hoping that shimmian will be a bit less amount :biggrin:

It's not the Goretex that can't be removed; because your own tissue absorbs into the Goretex, when removed, the absorbed tissue attached to the implant is also removed.

Sorry, may I know where you got that data from?

hmm...I only heard from most people they buy sineech.

How different is this vitamedica from sineech?? From what i read from makemeheal page both like have the same function :reduce bruising and swelling..

which is better? I wana get it too!

Wah.. I didnt seen dawn before PS picture. Totally looks like a different person!

I'm actually having scar revision in two days. According to my scar revision surgeon, lipo scars shouldn't be as bad as mine are. Reasons he thinks why mine are big:
- Scar incision stretched while moving the cannula.
- Scar incision stretched from being swollen.

So I'm getting my two scars surgically removed the same way they remove moles. Then it will be followed by a laser scar treatment.

I'm just wondering what type of lipo the Korean clinics use for fat grafting, how big are the incision scars and how the scars look like for patients who have done fat graft.

Don't waste your money on sineech. Sineech is homeopathy. Homeopathic 'medicine' does NOT work. They're essentially sugar pills.

if surgeon does correctly, the survival rate could be as high as 85%. stem cells help too with the survival rate.

You mean permanently ??
We all are interested in this dermis graft which downside is only the resorption. Any clinics you recommend for dermal fat ??