BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

I wonder which forum this was on? I feel sorry for her. But why would she have incisions around her vagina for rhinoplasty?!?!?! WTF??! That's a first. I wonder if this is true or just some bad publicity because I've heard that they're known for rib rhinos. But reviews like this just makes me wonder what kind of doctors are actually running the place.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello all, long time reader--first time posting!

I'm really happy for people posting about clinics, their own input and reviews, and things about translators and all that jazz.

I'm planning by next year in the middle of Summer to get a mandible angle reduction/v-line surgery and rhinoplasty/nasal hump excision. Ultimately, I want a big change! I figured I might as well go all out. So aiming for a more heart shaped jawline, and 'celestial' nose.

I was considering Thailand as a place to go to for surgery, however I think South Korea is more favorable because of the emphasis they have on facial contouring. Mostly v-line.

Has anyone Caucasian or someone with more pronounced features received v-line jaw/chin surgery or rhinoplasty? If so, I'd like to know how it turned out.

Hi there

That's good to know... Did you get your teeth touched though? I've seen their before and after photos. I know they're a dental clinic ultimately but I wouldn't need work done on my teeth when I do facial contouring.

And how'd your consultation with View went?

Thank you

Posted via Mobile Device

i cant pm yet. but u can pm me your ktalk?

thanks a.lot! :biggrin:
Posted via Mobile Device
Posted via Mobile Device

bro. i got a few Qns to ask you about the acommodation as i see from your previous post.
can you pm me your email?
Posted via Mobile Device

And I actually started, randomly going through the threads, until I got fed up. Lol. They've been stirring up a commotion for years now. Nothing's gonna stop me from going next week!!! Unless, they cancel all of the flights. I just hope they won't result to doing that. Helmets? Hmmmm don't forget your tin foil. :panic:
Posted via Mobile Device

wow, that was deep into the thread. I didn't read anything about Grand being sued in it though. Just about one user promoting Item. Anyway, whether or not it is true isn't really that of a a concern since @ritch pointed out that it was all about not getting back their DPs. I'll definitely try to drop by after my consultation with Pitangui. WAIT!!! It's in less than a week!!! Korea naega ganda!!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

haha.. true enough. I bought it for my friend as she had her eyelid surgery first. But in the end she didnt eat it either. She doesnt have any food restriction as she didnt bother to .. but eats alot of pineapple. that's one advice from her which she said it really helps in the swelling. And she ate everything! and she is recovering fine now.
Posted via Mobile Device

ooo.. can u share the blog that u seen the girl doing her eyelid at tieum?
Isit dowager blog??
cause i am going to tieum for double eyelid too!! wana noe more abit tieum :smile:
Posted via Mobile Device

Thank You for Your answer :smile:

I read this review on Cozycot forum.
Posted via Mobile Device
Posted via Mobile Device

No, I had braces in the USA when I was a kid. You can go just for cosmetic purposes. I feel they are really under-rated, however, I am still waiting as my results appear, so I don't wanna speak too soon. View was good. I honestly, would have booked with them if they weren't booked up until March 8th (I had mine done Feb 25th), but in the end I think I made the right decision.

How many days do u think its required for the eyelid operation, is 8 days enough? I can't take too many days off from work and I dun wan to appear weird when I go bk to work
....hiaz strezzz :Pullhair:

Hi chloemaestro i m new here. I cant pm u.