BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Hi chloemaestro im new here cant pm u yet. How

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Promo or not, i love her blog! I especially like how she actually toured around with her bandages on and how you could feel that she wanted to smile in some of her pictures, but can't because of the pain. Makes me think how I'm gonna do my own camwhoring..ha ha ha

Thank you for that! II'll try to look into it but I think that this forum is more popular than that one.

For those from the US, did you bring a power adapter to be able to use your laptop, cell phones, ipad, etc...? Also, if you flew American Airlines boeing 777-200, is there anything you need to use your electronics on the airplane in order to use their electrical outlets? Afraid I'd be bored to death on a long flight without entertainments. :biggrin: Thanks.

South Korea AC adapters have 2 round pins. Always buy a travel adapter when travelling. Get one with and without a grounding pin. Not all plugs have a grounding socket, as I have found.

Hi kianpark17, saw from the list that u are going in a few days time?...best of luck to u!! :tup:
r u doing eyelids as well?..im still doing my research and stuck at page 19 of this forum..gawd...:cray:

Thanks!

Thanks chloe!!! Been busy helping my mom buy gifts and souvenirs to give to her friends. lol. I think she's even more excited than I am.:yahoo: I don't remember which page I quit but I sure don't have the patience to read through every post. hahaha

Shhshh, I'm not sure if you still going for 365mc. I'm not sure which email you sent to. If it is 365mclipo. They should reply you soon. Or you could give them a call. I just did :biggrin: HTH

Does anyone know how many days is required for the eyelid operation before we look "normal", will 8 days enough?
I can't take too many days off from work and I dun wan to appear weird when I go bk to work :Pullhair:
....hiaz strezzz