BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

I'm petite. So sadly very short :sad:they usually recommend patients to have surgery on different days so that you can maximise the result and most importantly your safety. I had a fatty thighs and hip :sad: They took out 1900cc :shocked: (I'm praying that I'd have a nice legs after swelling and brushing went down). I paid 4.4mil won including the garment. You need to pay 10% of the surgery price + garment price. Personally, I think should pay in won.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE=xsh;24306190]I'm petite. So sadly very short :sad:they usually recommend patients to have surgery on different days so that you can maximise the result and most importantly your safety. I had a fatty thighs and hip :sad: They took out 1900cc :shocked: (I'm praying that I'd have a nice legs after swelling and brushing went down). I paid 4.4mil won including the garment. You need to pay 10% of the surgery price + garment price. Personally, I think should pay in won.[/QUOTE]

4.4Mil won. But u did thigh + hip? I referred to their price list

Thigh + hip
-basic 5.1mil
-big 5.9mil

Thigh
Basic 3.5mil
Big 4.4mil

Thigh + hipline
Basic 3.9mil
Big 4.7mil

Garment addition $$.

Which one u did huh? I wonder can bargain for price ma lols

Hey CG

Your friend is right, you must consult face to face before deciding on the clinic you want to go ahead with, it is very important you meet the doctor first. I am travelling from England but I am originally from Hong Kong.

Do you have Kakao talk?

HKP

Yeah my results are natural :smile: Which is good, initially i did want a "has she hasnt she looK" but now i have it, i think natural is the way to go. although my eyes are definitely "she has" haha, still swollen!!

I carried my glasses around with me so if i needed to read something, I just pulled em up to my face, kind of like a grandma would when reading haha! was bad, couldn't cope, so glad i can wear contacts now :smile: I barely went out though, maybe once of twice during the week and the other times just spent inside.

Haha no worries ^_^ thought i wrote too much at one point, but glad it is useful :smile:

Yeah, Dr Suh told me he would build it up and said it would be more lifted than down as my tip before drooped - I asked if I could have it lower so it would hide my nostrils if you looked onto me, but he said it would make my nose look long and not match, so the tip going slightly up would be better for me.
So, it is something to discuss if it is something you are concerned about.

Hey guys,

A lot of people talk about fat grafting to increase volume under the eyes. But some of the concerns with that are uneven fat distribution and fat reabsorption over time. I was wondering, why doesn't anybody consider malar implants instead? It seems to me that it would definitely be more even, increase volume and wouldn't reabsorb like fat injections would. It also seems like a lot of the korean clinics don't promote this procedure. Anybody have any ideas?

No worries - good luck with your surgery JW !!
Are you going to consult with Dr Suh?

The picture on the left is before and the picture on the right is after haha, sorry should have wrote it.

Yeah I can PM Yumi's email to you :smile:

I am feeling fine now thanks :smile:
The swelling is on and off. My nose on the sides are still swollen and it isn't as defined but the tip is better and become a bit more pointy, which is nice. My eyes on the other hand are still more on the unnatural side.
Every morning they are really swollen and it takes the whole day for them to de-swell and look a bit more normal.
Usually takes about 6months for them to look "natural" so must be patient!!

I will try and take another photo :smile: Just need to upload them from my camera :smile:

Um, dont know what ointment it was. I can email them and ask but it was only during the first treatment they did it and on the two other ones they didnt put it on. Must have been for fresh bruises? Idk I shall email them :smile:

In JW they also offer facials for de-swelling, but as I didn't stay long, only a week, i didnt get to do these. Sad times.

Thanks for the detailed explanation hkP! Have booked highland for the first few days for recovery, after which I may shift, depending on how i feel about highland, but that's for later! :smile:

Now that I'm nearing April, I'm getting the jitters! Ahhhh! Scary~

Hey kawaiifromus, I'm also getting in about the same dates as you are, wanto meet up together with the April group?

My travel dates are apr 24 to may 4. Have booked tickets already!

Will be doing revision rhino and primary eyelid.

Are u gg alone? I am. So hoping to get as much support n company as possible while I'm there!

Adding myself to the list once again! Welcome company and support!
Procedures: revision rhino and primary eyelid
Female, from sunny Singapore
Travel dates: April 24 to May 4

March 2013
bella147 (15 march - 2 April) **confirmed :smile:
AEREE (Feb 15th - April 4th) **I'm Here**
kisskissbang + mom (18 March - 31 March) Confirmed
Fishbone (20th Mar - 3rd Apr)
R3Gg13 (22nd Mar - 4th Apr)
daa_vaa (March 23rd)
Cherryzz around 24th
xsh (27 March-9 April)
angiebellex (28 March- 7 April)

April 2013
Unk (1 April - 21 April )
Snowcup (April 2-17)
Reneesyd (3 April - 18 April)
HongKongPhooey & friend 9th to 30th April, flights booked
SeekingBeauty (April 6th - 17th)
Kimmmy78 ( April 6 to 21)
Missy pink (April 24- May 4, flights booked)
Yoonson April 18-May 10!!

May 2013
Go2Kr (May 8th - May 25th)
Shhshh (May 10th - May 23th)

June 2013
Lexethan MALE (June 15th - June 28th). Confirmed and Ticket Booked!
Soong sister (June 18th - July 5th). Bought air ticket.
Janersmaners (towards the end of June)
Plasticbuns (1 month)
Crystallinesnow (end of June)
Rhinosaurus

July 2013
JJ001 (01 July - 27 July)
turningpoint (14July-28July) Hello hello!

Do you have Kakao talk? If so, I can add you to the April group so we can all meet up

Many of u have said drs advised about walking to deswell, is there a limit to it? Like how much is too much? Can someone give me a ball park? Like how many hours a day is good enough? How much is too much?

Am afraid I can't resist the temptation to shop while I'm in Seoul! And get too carried away. :P

MP

March 2013
bella147 (15 march - 2 April) **confirmed :smile:
AEREE (Feb 15th - April 4th) **I'm Here**
kisskissbang + mom (18 March - 31 March) Confirmed
Fishbone (20th Mar - 3rd Apr)
R3Gg13 (22nd Mar - 4th Apr)
daa_vaa (March 23rd)
Cherryzz around 24th
xsh (27 March-9 April)
angiebellex (28 March- 7 April)

April 2013
Unk (April 1-21) (Kakao confirmed)
Snowcup (April 2-17) (Kakao confirmed)
Reneesyd (April 3-18) (Kakao confirmed)
SeekingBeauty (April 6-17) (Kakao confirmed)
Kimmmy78 (April 6-21) (Kakao Confirmed)
HongKongPhooey & friend (April 9-30) flights booked (Kakao confirmed)
Violet989 (April 10-23) flight booked (Kakao pending)
Cinnamongirl06 (April 15-29) (Kakao pending)
Yoonson (April 18-May 10)!! (Kakao pending)
Missy pink (April 24-May 4) flights booked (Kakao confirmed)

May 2013
Go2Kr (May 8th - May 25th)
Shhshh (May 10th - May 23th)

June 2013
Lexethan MALE (June 15th - June 28th). Confirmed and Ticket Booked!
Soong sister (June 18th - July 5th). Bought air ticket.
Janersmaners (towards the end of June)
Plasticbuns (1 month)
Crystallinesnow (end of June)
Rhinosaurus

July 2013
JJ001 (01 July - 27 July)
turningpoint (14July-28July) Hello hello!