BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Hey Sesamekiss, thanks for the detailed day by day reviews! Appreciate all the details and heads up of what I will be getting myself into!

When u go for consultation with JW, did they do any imaging for u on the computer to show u how u will look like after surgery? Or did any of the other clinics did that for u when u went for consultation?

If Jw did do imaging, do u think the imaging they provided u vs what u got is similar? tiA!

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey HKP, I just downloaded kakao talk and am still figuring out how to use it :P

I've just reached ten posts as well and I think Pm function will occur on the hour, so once I have it, look out for my MSG! Thanks for organizing everything!

Hey MP
On the hour ha ha funny!!
Have updated you to Kakao confirmed. I'll look out for your message with your ID and I'll add you to the group.
HKP

Hi Sesamekiss,

Is it possible you can pm me on your eye surgeries cost?
I am thinking of gg to JW too:smile:

Thank you for generously sharing your experiences & pictures.
Certainly provided us more insights about JW.

Thanks a lot :smile:

huh? malar implant & under eyes are different things. You know eyebags, they can only be fixed with fillers or surgery or fat graft. Korean docs are unbelievably good w/ fat grafts. No prob. In Korea young and old have fat grafts, everywhere on their faces. Korea is probably the country with the highest amt of fat grafts. In other countries, most likely only the older folks have it. Not so in Korea. I've never heard heard bad fat graft results from Korea. Probably reabsorption yes (coz it depends on person to person and the graft technique), but never unevenness.

if it is a minor midface depression, you might be able to get premaxillary implants instead. less money and less pain

If I could get away with less, less it will be. Will have to see what they say. How's your hose tip? Is it still as projected as shortly after surgery?

Hi, my friend and I are planning to fly to Seoul for rhinoplasty on 18 apr to 30 apr. I tried emailing JW but I didn't get any reply unlike other clinics.. Do I have to call them to make an appointment?

I can't decide if I should have silicon or goretex as implant, anyone has an advice?

Thank you.

Hi HKP,

What PS are you planning to have?

Like Miss Pinky, I have booked Highland for the first few days after surgery, and after that I am planning to move to another hotel...not sure about my post op condition though!

I have Kakao Talk. I will PM you once I reach 10 posts and get the full account functions!

I am getting excited about the trip, but nervous about the surgery :nuts:

CG

Hi Happypills,

JW's first email reply to me was slow. I almost took JW out of my list until I received their reply after more than a week. I think you can try to contact them by phone or Kakao Talk.

I also can't decide if I should have silicone implant or rib cartilage for my nose bridge as I have fairly thin skin. I guess it is better to consult a few more doctors and let them tell you what is best for you?

CG

The room is not luxury, but nice and has everything you need. Its apartment style. Has a full kitchen, large fridge and freezer, washing machine, ac and heat, etc. Perfect for what you need. It is a five minute walk from the clinic, but if you arent feeling up to it they have a driver come pick you up whenever you need to go to the clinic. It is a private room. And yah, its officetel. Yah, I'm hoping a revision isnt necessary either....

the red one is "rice porridge" and the other ones are pumpkin "extract"/porridge and the boxes are soymilk.

I have decided to schedule my surgery for incisional method double eyelid surgery with a clinic in 분당구 Bundang-gu which is a little south of Seoul. I don't want to risk going to the mills in Gangnam-gu/Apgu-jeong so I contacted clinics in Bundang that do not cater to international clients as I am fluent in Korean. I've wired a deposit to book the consult and surgery on the same day in mid-April. I've spent the past few weeks looking through Korean Netizen posts to find the best option for myself and decided to go with this clinic without further consulting other clinics.

However, I will be in hiding from my relatives as they are against any cosmetic surgical procedures so I'll be staying around Seocho station at an AirBnB place. I'm not sure if I want to meet up yet as I'll probably stay in hiding for a few days and go out depending on the amount of swelling/bruising...

Thanks. That really helps.

Did you stay overnight in the clinic or did you go back to the officetel right after the surgery?