BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

SeekingBeauty, while I think itsumobaby might have unrealistic expectations of her surgeries (maybe the surgeries were a little bit off, like leaving a little asymmetry) and she demanded nothing less than perfection, and she's too hard on herself, we still have to think there is a very high probability that Dr Park of ID doesn't perform each surgery himself. I have heard Dr Park goes to TV shows a lot. To attend those shows, he must go there early, put on make up, etc... he must spend considerable amount of time building his reputation in media. Plus going to medical conferences overseas, etc. So he has limited time to do surgeries.

I have to admit this isn't the first time I've heard bad things about ID, not only from itsumobaby. And a forumer has proved ID photoshopped their B&A pictures. If you read Cozycot forum, they trashed ID a lot. It seems to me that ID has too high rate of complaints. Don't know about Migo so much.

But, going to the length of asking Joanna at Regen about itsumobaby's case, it seems you are going overboard just to prove itsumobaby's wrong. Why would you go that length to prove itsumobaby's exaggerating/ faking it? I'm just curious.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello hello! How long will you be in Korea for?

You right about the part of our hair being unimportant during critical times of stress and trauma (hence, starving and malnourished children have course, brittle, and shiny discolored hair), but there's no direct link to the general anesthesia. If there was then ALL surgeries (cosmetic or medical in nature) would have hair loss.

Here's a link I found after a quick google search regarding this issue...

http://www.anesthesia-analgesia.org/content/89/4/1062.full

From the link I posted, it's not the actual operation, but the loss of circulation from being in a single position for so long. That's why the nurses/doctors should've have told you to reposition your head every once in a while (be careful not to sleep or lay on the affected side). You can do this by either changing from a flat to seated position or vice versa.

I understand how you can say that these are "big operations" when compared to typical plastic surgeries but from a medical standpoint, I've been in operating rooms and have assisted in many and it isn't as big when compared to open heart surgery, cranial surgery, explore laparotomy (where they open up your abdomen and clean or investigate every organ in it) or even a hysterectomy (take out the uterus)...

After all of this, I think that we just need to be more sensitive about everything here. To all advertisers here representing clinics or receiving referral fees, then you guys have to do a better job because your spam PMs aren't fooling anybody.

I agree, this is not the only first account of having bad reviews from here or on other forums, or any other site for that matter. I think I missed that one one, can you PM where I can find those links, or the person I can contact to see those pictures? I'm just curious to see them...

With all of the presumed "fake" accounts here, I clearly understand how you feel and would have made the same accusations as well. Until we clearly have hardcore proof then, it would be very hard to prove anything at all, plus there are some discrepancies on her posts..But who am I to judge when I haven't even read and gone through every single post here..hehe

I have a curiosity : I've read that many people decide to have surgery, depending on the area you want to affect, in different clinics (eg eyes, nose, liposuction, etc..).
For example, I should have eye revision in a clinic and face surgery in another one.
But how can I?
How can you have surgery in two different clinics? How long should you stay in Korea?
And with the stitches to remove after several days, anesthesia...?? :cray:

Hello Cinnamongirl06,
I will get skin treatments and forehead face graft or sure. Still thinking of nose job and zygoma reduction.
Cool, that you will be arrinving at the same time like me! How long are you staying?

Hey Youtube,

I would love to meet up with you girls!:lol: I am planning to stay mid of May!

Hey Yoonson,

I will go to several clinics and before deciding for one! Did you book Zoes service?

Hey hongkongphooey,

may I ask you why you get your eyes done at Teuim? As far as I remember, you wrote that you got eye surgery with an surgeon in UK? What kind of eye procedure did you get at Teuim?

I know right! If I knew they would do this, I would insist they used a diaper. Heck I'd buy it myself! But anything to avoid the tube situation.

Highly anticipated! I would've eaten more than just noodles! You mentioned someone helped you. can you send me her details as PM? I can imagine myself doing the same thing and this makes me want to go there and have surgery myself!

I can not imagine how hard it is to not drink when you are thirsty and you are brave to defy orders! I would have just asked for cotton swabs dipped in water because I saw nurses do that to my friend when she was in an accident.

Out of all the reading i have done before seeing this forum, I must say that this provides a more intimate and personal experience. Good thing for google!!!

I was actually thinking of doing the same like going to Teium for eyes and Shimmian for nose. Then I saw clinics like BK (Dr. Kim) and Pitangui (Dr. Yoo) who had directors with a lot of specialization and got confused. Either that or I now have a lot more options to go to.

You need to plan your trip to make sure that you can fit everything in. You can get nose surgery in one place after doing your eyes since the nose is not affected. It all depends on what surgery you want.