BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

A couple forumers from the April group i recently met had separately hired her and was not impressed with her services. She was not there after surgery and did not go to any of the 3 post check ups, I did see her email to them and it clearly stated this was part of her service. She never apologised or refunded them either. One excuse she gave was she lived too far away! Another forumer said she only turned up for one consultation and never saw her again so literally only got 30 minutes for her money. If you do want to hire her pay her after the 3rd post check up and not before to ensure you get the full service she advertises. However I have heard good reviews for Nicole and Zoe, I've used Zoe twice with no problems at all. Nicole has roughly a years experience as a consultant and Zoe has 7 years within medical and plastic surgery so can answer most of my pre and post op questions. Jessica has never worked for a clinic so lacks experience. I guess at the end of the day you get what you pay for. I hope this helps.
HKP

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

99 percent of people travel alone to Seoul for surgery. Based on your questions I can only assume you joined this forum and have not read any previous post. May I suggest you take the time to read at least 100 previous pages of this thread, you will learn a lot and can see who else is travelling at the same time. By then many of your questions will be answered.
HKP

Why are you only considering rib and not silicone, dermis fat, goretex etc?

HKP
did you pay for your nose revision? It's because it may or may not be the clinic's fault that you didn't like the results

Hi
In my case it was the clinic that was at fault. After all the swelling had subsided the nose I had ordered was not the nose I had. My main concern was the bridge was still too low to accommodate a pair of glasses and the tip became very blunt. I had presented the clinic with photos of 4 angles which they said they could achieve for me. Upon presenting the pictures to them again which they have the original copies on file, the clinic agreed to free revision straight away and so far I am happy with my new nose and is tall enough for glasses.
HKP

Hi Lexethan,
I see that you are planning on doing rhino? Have you shortlisted clinics that you'll visit for consultation?

I'm not sure if anybody here knows any cons for rhino? I don't wish to do revision for nose in the future. What's the percentage of rhino revision?
Btw,I'm planning to go Korea end of may until mid june.

Hi HKP,

Im so thankful for this piece of information from you. I will take note and be careful. Apparently I got a PM from her 2 weeks ago recommending her translator service. so I tot of giving it a try since Zoe is not available. Sigh, how disappointing!

Because I want the most natural look possible, and I'm afraid if I used goretex or other foreign material that it could cause deformities or other abnormalities to my nose.

Does someone know IWant ps clinic http://iwantbeauty.co.kr/
They won kgmsa award in 2012 and the description is
The website is only in korean, and need to be registered. I tried to register but it doesn't work :sad:

Ah, you have the same preference as I have. I like a higher bridge for the specs. But won't the specs cause a dent in the long run? When I had the I-implant, the side of the nose bridge where the glasses rested were always red and itchy. You don't have such issue? (I am considering putting back an I-implant)

Thanks HKP for speaking out the truth.
Hope she see this post and can improve her service. I too heard that she only let client know only at the morning of consultation day that she is not available to send her this and that. This is so unprofessional, and giving more pressure on the foreign land.
She use this forum as platform and offering/PMs her service, but I haven't see any forumers recommend her service yet. If I'm not wrong, her account is Jessi88.

Just copy the lists, add your name/ travel period and post it. The lastest list is the one which Lexetan posted.

i'm 3 days post-op of cheekbone reduction, mandible reduction (long cut), and sliding genioplasty (chin setback by 3mm). the surgeon also took out some of the silicone filler from my chin and lift up the sagging chin. no more witch's chin :smile: pls PM me if you have any questions. i cant say im satisified with the result yet as im still very much swollen. but overall my experience has been great. i cant wait for the final result!