BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

I will only speak the truth on here, those who are familiar with me will know this even if the truth is a bit harsh, it's stressful enough having surgery on your own then to find your translator is scamming you will not only add to your stress but leave you lost and scared then later angry that you've been tricked. Like I say pay her at the end not beginning if you have no other options but to use her. Since I posted this I have had two private messages complaining about her services so now it's 4 complaints I know of. Ask Zoe to put you on a reserve list just incase someone cancels. I usually book Zoe first then book my flight and hotel after. Good luck!

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should also read the Asian Nose Job thread, there is a recent posting on there about problems with rib. I had silicone and its very natural.

Here is the link to that thread, read last few pages
#

I am unable to wear glasses for a few weeks as I am still swollen. Hopefully they will sit much better and wont cause a red dent but I only wear specs for driving.

Hello everyone,

I really need your help
I am planning to go to korea this year and find the best plastic surgery clinics there
I dont know what to change on my face yet(or what are the procedures called)and i think i want to have major changes on my face(but i do have a protuding jaw/chin and have a bump on my nose and the tip of my nose is bulbous.those are what i notice for now and all i know is i want to look like those "ulzzangs" or like those handsome kpop guys...yah i think thats my goal face..i just dont know what surgeries i will get Can anybody recommend the what you think is the best plastic surgery clinic available in korea?i come from a so called wealthy family so money isnt a problem,no matter how costly it is/or how many surgeries i will get..i just want to find a good clinic that offers quality service and can do what i said above to my face..i really need your help guys because im totally clueless on what clinic to go once i get there..(im a guy btw)
Sorry for my english,

Thanks and have a nice day

Hi , mind if i ask where are you from?
have you ever consider japan as well??? , since money is not a problem.

Hi!
avagoddess
i am thinking about doing genioplasty as well, does it really swell up and hurts? as the procedure sounds really complicated surgically ..

Hi ^^

Well I would recommend you to first decide on the procedures that you want to do! Maybe you should email different clinics and send them photos and ask what they suggest. :biggrin: Based on their response you could then do research about the recommended procedures and then decide on a clinic.
There isn´t really a "best" clinic out there, only a suitable one for your needs. ^^

Since money isn´t a problem for you I would say that you consult with different doctors and choose the one you feel most comfortable with.

Regards

well i am going to korea also to stay there since i love korea
and i dont have plans for japan
but why have you asked?does japan have better clinics?i still prefer it to be done on korea though since i want to look like those handsome korean guys

Well..i am not in any position to comment whether japan have better clinics but do google verite japan clinic and plaza those are the 2 more well known ones in japan...i did sent an email to one of the clinics mentioned and the price qouted was well above any Korean clinics .since money would not be a problem to you then you would have more choices : ) .

Mind if i ask When are you intending to go to korea?, i am planing to head to seoul in june.

You can look through the information posted on this forum , there had been a number of complains against bk.........

so is bk a nono?sorry i cant read them all as i am busy -__-

I am looking to make a BIG change to my nose. I do not want anything close to my "natural" nose and I don't even care if my new nose looks fake because my natural nose is wide and flat. I hate having ugly nose. I have communicated with Wonjin and Oz so far. Which would you recommend for the most difference? I do not want to waste my money only to have minor results.