BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Haiz, even certified doc do screw up like in my case..

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, Sarahgreenbean. Wish you success in your surgery..

Mind telling me which clinic this is?

I can't due to non disclosure agreement..but PM me the clinic list you have shortlisted and I will give you some clues. But I have to emphasize that its my experience and I am probably the unlucky one out of the lot?

ah sorry im having a blonde moement now.. I just joined the forum today I dont think I have PM yet.. or can i still PM u?

Hi riko,

Can you please help me check everm dental clinic ? I know it is not a plastic surgery clinic but apparently its quite popular for 2 jaw surgery. I think another forumer here had her jaw surgery there but she didn't leave any post surgical experience so...

Hi Riko, why do you choose silicon over rib cartilage? My first rhino was silicon and somehow it moved so I'm having rivision done at JW. They gave me the options between rib cartilage and silicon, I opted for silicon again cos I'm terrified by the idea of rib cartilage, anyway, just wanted to hear your opition?:roflmfao:

TLPS n Banobagi reply promptly within 5hr :smile:

@LisaFelicia

Why did your first implant move? Is it a common risk of using implant :S ? I'm very much inclined to getting implant because I don't want an extra scar for rib cartilage.

@ngalaxiee

Dream replied me 4 days later.. with just their phone number saying that I can call them up

You are talking about JW plastic surgery korea? I can't find any doctor name Dr. Suh