BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi saphire, i will be there last week nov, can i ask where you are from and where you will be visiting? if you dont mind some company.;)

hi, i have planned my trip to seoul last week of nov and will be staying there for 10 days... this is my first trip to korea and first trip for ps and i be going there alone....looking ff to it but yet the thought is quite daunting! i am thinking of getting eye surgeries for my undereye bag and creases, as well as for my ptosis on the first day with teuim and go for my mandibular and zygoma surgeries the next day with another clinic. can it be done and is it advisable?? also, am looking for company, if anyone's keen to buddy up to go around and get some support, do let me know..

lol okay... people need to relax. Everyone's just voicing out their own opinion and just sticking to what they believe. Who's to say who is right or wrong? In the end of the day, you're going to do what you're going to do. Lets leave the bickering somewhere else shall we?
And lets go back to why we're on this forum originally, to get info from other people's experiences and opinions!

Just wanted to add my two cents to the conversation...

I am a caucasian American girl who had plastic surgery in South Korea, and I had a very positive experience. I went to Dr. Jung of Shimmian clinic for a rhinoplasty and chin implant. My nose was really big, a little fleshy, and had a bump, which Dr. Jung removed, and he also reduced the overall size. I had a small sized chin implant a to correct my weak chin. I LOVE my results and am glad that I took the risk to go to him.

Not going to post my before/after pics for all to see here, for privacy reasons, but if you PM me because you are interested in getting surgery at Shimmian I would consider it :smile:

And NO, I am not connected with them in any way. Just very happy with my results and feel I owe Dr. Jung because I never posted a review about him after my surgery.

A word to those who don't speak Korean and considering PS in South Korea.....I'd say a Korean translator or Korean-speaking companion to accompany you on the trip is a must! I went to Shimmian clinic, where they have English-speaking staff members, and I also speak Korean at a conversational level, BUT I would not have been able to get through my surgery and recovery without my native-Korean boyfriend, who went to all my appointments with me and even waited with me while I was in the recovery room (he is a huge sweetheart!). But seriously, you don't want to be relying on your limited ability to communicate with medical staff while you are drugged up!

Your eyes will be closed for most of the operation. The doctor will occasionally ask you to open your eyes to check out the evenness. He'll tell you where to look (in my case, a number on the ceiling)

Let me know if anyone cares enough to see my pics. I'll gladly share. And if you still want to consult with Dr. Lee, I won't think you're strange or stupid. I encourage everyone to do their due diligence research and not be bullied into scratching any clinic off their list unless they want to.

Hey guys, I've been lucking around.. decided that I should share a little bit of what I know and have experienced.

I've been to Oz Clinic, Teuimps, and busunko.

At Oz, I had eyebags fat reposition done and filler for love band. The results only lasted about a year, so I went back and decided to do love band with alloderm but Dr. Park of Oz didn't recommend it.
Next, I went to Teuimps, and they didnt either but suggested fillers but I can't afford to go back to Korea every year for that. I don't understand why they don't recommend alloderm if they offer it on their website? Does anyone know why or have had alloderm for love band?

Also I'm not a huge fan of Oz, but I found it very sketchy that Teiumps had photos and reviews of a Soompi girl who had posted her before and after photos with a thorough review that she had it done at Oz Clinic but yet Teiumps had it in their before and after photo album in the waiting room. She wrote a very good review for Oz Clinic, which was how I found Oz but apparently Teiumps is claiming her as a patient! I believe you can still find her double eyelid review on soompi. So just a heads up for those of you who are interested in Teiumps.

Anyways
I'll be in Korea Sept 4 - Sept 12 if anyone would like to meet up :smile:
Or if anyone have questions, feel free to email me at guest297783 @gmail.com

Also please add me on kakao talk :smile: