BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Hi,

Do shortlist at least another 2 clinics for consultation and more than 1 doctor's opinions before deciding on the clinic.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will be there too. you chose clinics yet?

i am thinking to go around middle of december for smaller face

I was checking out the website today. It looks very impressive. Their septorhinoplasty procedure sounds much better than the ear cartilage graft procedure currently done at most of the other clinics. Plus it's done from inside the nostril, so no outside scar!

Has anyone done a consultation or had a procedure at Fresh Rhinoplasty clinic?
http://www.magicnose.co.kr/eng/

I'm still trying to narrow down the clinics. Checking the doctor's credentials, board certifications, patient satisfaction, and cost are all very time consuming. :nuts:
So far I have shortlisted: Rex, SM Semin, Shimmian, and Fresh.

I was considering Wannabe clinic as well, but the name of the clinic is kind of off-putting. lol :P

Thanks to this thread that I was able to research and choose the correct clinic and doctor. So decided to do my part in contribution as well.
:tpfrox:

Finally got around to compiling my photos.
Did my surgery at Teium Clinic in Jan 2013.
Surgeon Dr Kwon.
Epi and double eyelid + ptosis correction.
Photos below are from before, till 1 month after surgery.

Don't have any recent photos but my eyelids have gone down alot and they look more natural now. Eyelids also not as thick the photo at 1 month shown below.

[​IMG]

Wow! Thank you for sharing! :smile: it took exactly one month for it to completely swell down? Your eyes looks really pretty ^^

Your eyes look awesome! thanks for posting your pics. I am also considering teuim for my double eyelid surgery. Would you mind sharing your experience a bit? :smile: Also, how much did it cost? I have emailed them and they recommended me to go through the same procedures you went through.. but the price was...:cray:
Are you satisfied with your eyes now? as in, did they give you what you requested for?

Hi Michelleee,

I'm so glad to know that you are going there late Dec and early Jan. I will be there for about the same period. We can meet up and support each other. Do you have a kakao ID? I can't PM you.

Best,

Endy

This is the reason I joined this forum :smile: I have already found SO MUCH valuable info in here, thank you so much!! :tup: I joined in case I want to post questions at some point, pretty sure I will but I still have like tons of reading to do... Just wanted to say thanks :smile: I'm getting some PS done later this year or early next year, mostly in Korea~ or maybe I'll get everything done in Korea :smile:

hi again everyone,
i have now decided on several clinics that i would like to visit for my eyes and nose surgery in Korea
however, i was wondering how long does the average appointment take?
What I mean to ask is how many appointments would I be able to squeeze in one day? And if i was to go with a friend that also required a consultation, is it unrealistic to target too many clinics in one day?

Second question, I am most interested in JW, View and Girin at the moment...
However, I would like rib rhinoplasty, so which clinics are better for this type of surgery as opposed to goretex/silicone?

Lastly, may I ask you guys who have already been before, did you stay in a closeby accomodation in case of any emergencies? I am not sure of how often I would be seeing the doctor after the operation?

My email is [email protected] for anyone going late september :smile:
thanks a lot !!