BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Thanks for your information mwol, I don't know which procedure I would like to do yet, I want bigger eyes but not as big as those dolly eyes, I am not sure which procedure I need to achieve the look, I think I will show the picture of eyes I want and just let the doctor decide.
I am not good at researching as you , I guess you can understand some Korean? I saw some people mentioned they researched on Naver cafe? , it's in korean:sad:
I am also planning going next year summer too

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi HJH,
I am also planning to have my eyes done
can you let me know if you are happy with your result? I want to be well prepared for my trip, so confused between all these clinics. :search:

And did you ask to be put to sleep during the surgery?

dorremon, don't worry about being good at research, that's why there are forums like this so people can share and exchange info, so you don't have to do so much heavy lifting :smile:

i can read korean but my understanding is super limited. i just ask my very patient korean friends haha (i feel bad pestering them all the time to translate stuff for me). so you are just doing eyes then? that's good because it's not as invasive as rhinoplasty or facial contouring and you can easily cover up with sunglasses!

teuim is known to do really nice and natural eyes so i would consider view, girin and rex. i heard the doctors do not push you or sell extra procedures to you and sometime will decline your request if they think it is not suited for you. they give off a kind and fatherly vibe.

shinyglittery originally made and posted this (from marir's research i think?): http://postimg.org/gallery/2jkc1whe/ just click on the pictures and it will say what clinic they did it in. there's about 14 view b&a pics and they're all really nice!

Hi mwol,
That was my plan a few month back. After reading the bad reviewed about Shimmian, I crossed them out. I still like Small Face but I have do my nose somewhere else and have to go under 2 times is not a good plan. Now I'm looking for a clinic that can do cheekbone reduction and nose. I'm consider Girin, TL, View and DARPS.
Small Face quote me 6 mil for cheekbone reduction. They also said that the price will go up 1 mil after September 2013.

So what are some clinics and doctors on your list at the moment? Top 5?

Hello there,

I don´t know a lot about facial contouring but since you have mentioned SmallFace I would like to share what I know about this clinic. LOL

Actually, I know a forum member who did her mandible reduction surgery there and her outcome is really good! Her surgeon was Dr. Lee, however I don´t know whether this has already been said, Dr. Lee left SmallFace this year and opened his new clinic.

SmallFace´s consultant told me. That was a few months ago, to that time he didn´t have a website, maybe they have one now. Unfortunately, I don´t know the link. :x

Just my two cents. LOL

Cheers,
VK

so if you get rhinoplasty with an implant, you will have to eventually take it out right? whether it's 1 or 10 years? that's a drag -__- isn't there a way for it to stay in your nose forever? haha

haha we're twinsies ^__^ ah that was like me too but the method that small face does is very hard to find at other clinics, which is the main reason what is holding me back to switch to other clinics. they don't use screws and apparently the method used prevents any sagging/drooping, heals faster as well.

i am doing nose and facial contouring separately, everyone has told me this is perfectly fine (and more recommended because they say it's extremely hard to breathe) but obviously more convenient to do everything at once.

oh darps! i put that on my list too because the doctor was from view and started his own clinic right? haha.

ah so expensive... -__-"

hmm... top 5... this is kind of in order but not really. i will need to keep updated with the korean cafes to see new results :smile: i can't remember the specific doctors' names, sorry~

1) view
2) girin
3) rex
4) tlps
5) i don't think i have a 5... i am very confident in those 4 already! but i will put down small face because i am going to do v-line with them, haha :smile:

and as an extra measure i would avoid the following
1) bk - factory-like feeling, head doctor is money hungry, lots of botched jobs
2) grand - blacklisted, top 10 most sued
3) wonjin - i think someone died...
4) jw - one of the purse forum members nearly died due to careless anaesthesia nurse

oh thank you for that additional information. oh no :sad: yes i heard dr. lee is really amazing when it comes with facial contouring. i guess i will have to find him OTL

thank you for the information! :smile:

Thanks for sharing that! View b&a looks really good! I'm impressed!

I think thats the case....From what I read so far it looks like the only permanent solution is to use your own cartilage from septum, ear or rib but the problem with rib is more complicated. And ear cartilage used for mainly the tip, not enough for bridge. From what the TLps clinic said of my photo evaluation, they use silicone implant bor my bridge and ear cartilage for tip. Not really wanting silicone implant :sad: