BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Sorry Shinyglittery, it's the story of 'ugly ducklings twin sisters that turned into beautiful swans'. Thanks

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi baby rose,
From your review of tlps , they seem quite good, I would like to consider it too, but what procedure is this clinic famous for?

What are you looking to do? I am having my eyes done next year

I sent my pic. to The Line Clinic and request for estimate of Cheekbone reduction + Rhinoplasty. They suggest me to have eye surgery, chin implant, nose surgery and cheekbone reduction. My face is kinda long with almost V-line chin, and I have big double eye lid. So I don't understand why they try to sell me the chin and eye procedures. Their price is on the lower side but I have to pay $300 deposit for consultation. (If I don't have the surgery with them, deposit will be refunded.)

Can you share your experience in JK? :smile:

Hi LoveKorea

Try emailing you but your email address doesn't seem to work.

I am planning a trip to Korea next Apr to do my eyes, nose and fat grafting and have also shortlisted Regen as my hospital choice. Read that you have been there for nose surgery before. Would you be kind enough to share which Plastic Surgeon is highly recommended in that hospital? Is he the one who did your nose?

I have read about Zoe too and would like to hire her as translator as well.

How much does she cost and whether you have her contact details?

I have scheduled to fly in on 26 Apr 2014, hopefully we can meet and have each other company?

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!

Warmest regards,
Phoebe

Sent from my iPhone

the big ones... big on money, lots and lots of patients and big advertising and lots and lots of money
not big on good surgery

just don't forget those two aren't the same thing, big isn't better (it can be, could be, should be, but it usually isn't)

i agree, a huge deposit like that ($300 is the cost of many minor cosmetic procedures like fillers and so on) doesn't make any sense. and it's refundable? then why ask for it at all if they're going to give it back to you? sounds really really weird...

I think prominent cheekbones make you look old and ugly, you literally have bone sticking out of your face that interrupts the beautiful continuous arc of your faceline? You reduce them so that they're not too large and make your face more oval shaped ^^ American models are really ugly... http://www.pumelo.com/p103/american-model3.jpg you mean cheekbones like this? http://st-fashiony.ru/pic/celebrity/pic/22401/60.jpg http://images.buddytv.com/articles/Image/ANTM-Cycle-Nine/Tyra-Future.jpg makes you look old and manly, what happens when you get older? your face gets more empty and you get cheeks like that. So that beauty ideal is about looking old, right? I don't get that beauty ideal either... sorry ^^ I think they don't look that good on men either, they make a man look old... but I think they can look good on some men ^^ it depends on the other facial features and his style~ but cheekbones definitely don't make anyone look young! but if you like your men a little older then you may think someone with cheekbones like that looks good ^^ if their other features are in harmony~

Hi all! have read the forum since Last year! dying to remove my mandible bone.
Had did lots of research =/. hmm anyone has any recommend clinic for facial conturing?
I might do my eyes n nose as well.

Somehow i shortlisted Regen.
Initially was super impressed by JW's videos. But read about the nearly death experience incident, was quite afraid, and backed out.

Anyone visiting Korea in March, I think Feb will be too cold?

it will be between minus 8 (mostly during the night) and plus 8 degrees C. someone else just asked me that so i checked it ^^

Hey!I'm also planning to visit Korea in march to get my eyelid Surgery done and regen is also one of my choices. It's so cold here in Canada negative 8 degrees is like, nothing :'(

Omg that's about exactly the time that I'll be there too! My college exams are finally over and now I'm emailing JK hospital about surgery.

How much does Highland Hotel cost per night? It sounds expensive.:smile: