BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dorremon, I like their overall before and after picture. Look better without looking like an android or overtly done. I think the eyes before and after picture also look natural, but then again I've never specifically searched for one. Check their website out and see if you like their work.

http://tlplasticsurgery.com/?page_id=230

When I visited there, the consultants have different individual faces, they don't look the same, which I think is a good sign!

Coz u know, when I was queue-ing for my turn to check-in incheon on my last-last trip, the 2 counter girls, surprisingly look exactly the same from the side!!!
The nose length, chin , the shape of foreheads etc. they must have had done theirs at the same clinic...

Forgot to say, tlps is sought for face contouring and good for breast surgery too but seems like they're pretty good at everything. Different doctors for different specialties...

Ughhh damn frustrated with View. Filled out their online consultation form and they only replied with, please come to the appointment date you requested (I put in a fake date of 12/6 just because Im not ready until May and I just want a quick answer on price ). They didn't want to quote me for some reason!?

Hello everyone, I've been lurking here for quite some time, and I'll be heading over to Korea from 11th Dec to 19th Dec. Could anyone please kindly add me to the Dec Kakao Group? Thank you!

Kakao ID: HiyoriElvie

Hi Applejax21, I have a scheduled NJ with JW but after reading this forum I am starting to have second thoughts and planning to visit more doctors. Would like to check out Hyundai and REX clinics. Would you be able to help by providing website for REX and Hyundai? I have been trying to google search but can't seem to find the information. Thanks so much.

http://www.rexclinic.com

But do be aware that there was a -ve review about REX some pages back.

I am posting this to warn others about a blacklisted clinic in Korea called Wonjin Plastic Surgery Clinic. I had eye surgery there a few years ago and my eyes became disfigured and completely botched. I have contacted them and my surgeon does not work there anymore but moved to another factory clinic. I was not offered help in any way. This clinic has absolutely no professionalism, accountability, or morals. Do not be fooled like me by the flashy advertising. It means nothing and speaks volumes about their desperation. So much money goes into those advertisements and photoshopped pictures. Please tell everyone you know to not step foot inside Wonjin because you,especially being a foreigner, will not get ANY form of acceptable after care or help on the event something goes wrong with your surgery.

If you are interested in hearing more about my story do not hesitate to PM me. I want to help others to not make the irreversible mistake that I did.

ill be going to korea in five days, staying at a guest house near sinsa booked through airbnb if anyone is going around that time please join the dec kakao group or pm me :smile: i hope to meet some forumers while im there