BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Bkzabii,

I have already booked a place in Sinsa for April through Air BnB and it sounds exactly like the place you stayed in! Do you think it's safe to keep cash in the room?

Hi Icy C,

I'm also going in April! Right now I am still short listing the clinics. I have currently shortlisted Regen, JW, Chungdam U and TLPS. On TLPS, I am not very sure on the reviews. I really need advice for that!

I will be doing my nose, eyes and full face fat graft. Therefore, I need to choose a clinic which does all three good.

May I know whether you have already confirmed where you want to do it at?

Also, we could meet up if we were there at the same time! Give each other support and company. :smile:

If anyone play Clash of Clan, I created a clan called Seoul PS. Look it up to join! We can chat and connect to go as a group or share experiences.

I crossed ID hospital off my list but then I saw this video on youtube and im thinking to myself,damn they turned her into a swan.. IDK what to think,

Thank you so much! I really want to see your picture ^^, you can send to me : [email protected]

I'm also going in Jan. Because I will go alone so I want to hire a person - who can help me talk to Korean with doctor and take care to me after plastic surgery.

Everybody have any contact, please talk with me! Thank you ^^

Hi ThuyTrang,
I'm planning to go in the end Jan as well for nose surgery.
Do u know where u plan to have ur surgery done?

Has anyone ever gotten a nose job and facial contour at Pitangui Medical & Beauty? I talked to Nicole the translator on Skype and this is the surgery she recommends me to do:

Simple mandibular jaw reduction: This surgery is suitable for patients who just have angular jaws but the chin is not wide. The incision will be made inside of the mouth to cut off the angular jaw bones. Absorbable stitches will be used to suture the incisions. As it is a closed incision, there won’t be any visible scar on the face.

Type of Anesthesia General anesthesia
Fasting hours for anesthesia (no food nor drinks) 12 hours
Surgery time 1.5 hours
Hospitalization needed 1 night after the surgery
Days needed until stitch removal No stitch removal needed
Post-surgery treatment schedules 1st day: disinfecting the surgical part, anti-biotic injection, bandaging around the face
2nd day: disinfecting the surgical part, anti-biotic injection, replacing bandages with facial compressive garment
3rd day: anti-biotic injection
7th day: final check up with Dr. Yoo
Approximate price range 5,500,000 KRW to 6,000,000 KRW
[1:04:28 AM] Pitangui Medical Beauty: Nose Bridge Augmentation + Nose tiplasty

The incision will be made inside of one of the nostrils instead of open incision under the columella to prevent visible scar.Through the closed incision, we will insert “High Soft Silicone” to augment the nose bridge. Then, we will harvest a small dice of ear cartilage by making a very small incision behind the ears where there is a natural ear crease is. The small incision behind the ears will be sutured. Dr. Yoo prefers to use ear cartilage as it is more durable and firm compared to septum cartilage. The harvested ear cartilage will be placed inside of the nose tip to define the nose tip in terms of shape and height. Finally, the closed incision will be sutured with absorbable stitches. Nose bridge augmentation and nose tiplasty are usually performed together in order to create more natural nose look.

Type of Anesthesia Sedation
Fasting hours for anesthesia (no food nor drinks) 4 hours
Surgery time 1.5 hours
Days needed until stitch removal 7 days for ear incision sutures
Post-surgery treatment schedules 1st day: disinfecting the surgical part, anti-biotic injection
2nd day: anti-biotic injection
7th day: removing the stitches, final check up with Dr. Yoo
Approximate price range 2,500,000 KRW to 3,000,000 KRW
[1:04:38 AM] Pitangui Medical Beauty: Alar base reduction
Alar base reduction is suitable for patients with big and thick nostrils and a wide nasal bone. Inner wedge-cuts in the sides of the alar will be made to remove the excessive skin of alar base. The incisions will be sutured. Since it is the inner incision, it will be scar free.
Type of Anesthesia Sedation
Fasting hours for anesthesia (no food nor drinks) 4 hours
Surgery time 30 minutes
Days needed until stitch removal 7 days
Post-surgery treatment schedules 1st day: disinfecting the surgical part, anti-biotic injection
7th day: removing the stitches, final check up with Dr. Yoo
Approximate price range 1,000,000 KRW to 1,200,000 KRW

Converting the total in USD, the cost is about $10,000USD. This is 10-20k cheaper than Regen and Banobagi. Although the price is cheap, I am still a bit hesitant if Pitangui is actually a good place to do the surgery. If anyone has experienced their surgery there, please tell me.

Hi mwol!

Thank you for updating your experience. It's well detail.
View, Girin, Faceline & TLPS r on my list for now.
Please email me your friends after ps pic at [email protected]. :biggrin:

Hi Kgraceselda,

The place I booked is at Garosugil, Sinsa. You can type the keyword in Airbnb - Garosugil Sinsa Seoul. It is 5 mins walk from Sinsa station Exit 3, where BK & Pitangui are located. Opposite the road is Braun ps

I did my eyes & nose with Banobagi's Dr Lee. How bout u? What do you planned to do?

Bellzz

Hi everyone! First post here...I've been reading through the thread today because I'm suddenly seriously thinking about getting my eyes done.

So i really have no idea where to start with this. What should i be asking / expecting when i go? Are there specific questions I should be asking during the consultation? Will i get to meet the doctor during the consultation or just the coordinator? I'm looking to get non incisional done if I do decide to do it. Any idea on prices? are there important factors I should be considering when I'm picking the hospital / doctor? Is feeling comfortable with the doctor and the results the most important ?

Thanks!