BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Hi girls,

I'm wondering if your other half will be accompanying you for your PS trip like me? We are likely to go from May 2014onwards. If you are planning on major invasive surgery like me (cheekbone&jaw, eyes) likely unable to step out for a couple of days, so maybe we can accompany each other while the guys go out and play? Please get in touch :smile:

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I plan to go on 15th Jan but maybe still able to bump into each other cuz I will only be leaving ard Jan end. Have you finalised all the necessary arrangement and confirm on the clinics? What are you planning to do? Sorry if you post something about your plan in this thread but the pages way way way too many, btw I reach your post my eyes already closed wtf hahaha

I saw someone in this thread that will be going on the same date with you (if my eyes still working fine on me ya and this old brain still serving me good and I also not sure whether its same person or not hahaha). But those dates that you guys going cross over with CNY la and I don't want miserable alone in foreign country with bruises and swollen faces during CNY...that will be so sad...So i assume you guys are not from CNY celebrating people?

lol I agree, there are wayy too many pages..
I want to get my nose done. Since I am going by myself and dont know the language, I'm still a little hesitant but I'm booking my ticket 2mrw so there's no going back! lol
I shortlisted several places that I'd like to have consultations with. How about u?

I am half Chinese/Vietnamese but where we live there's not much going on for CNY anyway. At least (Hopefully) we'll look better for the new year! LOL

Cinderella, have you finalised your trip and confirm on the clinics already?

Hi Cinderella, I have tried to PM you and got bounced back. There are some questions for you, is there anyway I can reach you?

Everyone !!!

I heard someone talk with me : Because you are a foreigner, so hospital will talk with you high price more than Korean. If you go to Korea for plastic surgery, you should go with a Korean and you will have a best price.

That's Right????

I don't want to pay too much money for unfounded like that !

Hey, do you have kakaotalk id? A group of us are going in May- should join up. Some gals are from Singapore, Canada and US (me and another girl)
We're also sharing info on places to go

Best way is to email the clinics first- message in Korean. They will think you're Korean and give lower price. I did that with TLps. They quote me 5.5mil when I wrote in English. Then I use different email and different picture of me and email them in Korean - I got 3.3mil quote!!
I have a generic request for quote Korean text you can use

Good idea. Also on your first post maybe put up the blacklisted clinics? I took a screen capture of that post from earlier post on this thread- cant remember the page but pm me if you want that snap shot

I am! I'm also not going to Korea during CNY, I would hate not being able to celebrate CNY!!