BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Thanks Trang! When are you coming to Seoul? Today is my 1st day post surgery and my eyes are super swollen.....:sad::sad:

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Asked melissa if she could recommend me a good deswelling supplements or drink. She recommend this
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1390037929.690690.jpg
Purchased at a pharmacy infront of galleria in apgeujong.
Told the pharmacist I want to get the swell go down ASAP, she recommend me to take these 2 together with the face liner
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1390038045.539915.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1390038059.623503.jpg
Each day 1 bottle of faceliner mixed with the liquid in the bottle, the powdery medicine to be taken 3x a day

Bought some dried strawberry snack, really craving for the junkfoodnow, bought it as a replacement.It taste awesome!
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1390038181.456932.jpg

On the 9th was told to come again to take my nose tape. Dr Kim checked my nose and face. Holding my zygoma and mentioned best to stay on the liquid diet for 2 months TーT
After that they gave me deswelling injection and also usher me to another treatment room for deswelling session with warm light, nose pack to get rid off my black heads and another machine, not really sure what it was, nurse squirted gel all around my face then slide around and around on my skin, it felt a little cool, she mentioned it will help my skin cell to renew and heal it self.

On the 13th visitted tlps for the last time, dr yim checked as usual told me to massage my breat for 2 months 5x a day. Ushered to another room to receive breast massage. The nurse told me it's going to be really painful. I was nervous. But then when the massage started, I think the sensation is more like kneading your already really muscle ache chest. The massages last around 15 minutes, then followed with the warm light around my breast for deswell n speedy recovery.

I will need to go back on March for my second fat graft. Can't wait to go again ^^.

Hey toxxg, you can try this website www.vaser.com and check if it suits you? PSP told me about it and I think it's worth looking at if you want a less invasive lipo treatment...

Hi babyrose12, I was actually planning to get a lipo and fat graft in TLPS...May I know did you only do your FG on your face? How does it look like now? Also, how's your boobs feeling now??

If you don't mind, may I know your kakao ID? I am planning to get the surgery on Tuesday, I was a bit annoyed by the consultant way of asking " how much money do you bring here " to determine the cost of my procedures.... It's like she's trying to rip me off or something...

But the doctors are very nice and looks OK. But I'm still confused whether they can really deliver or not.... :sad: HELP...

Hi, may i know if anyone has tried whitening injections in Korea? I have been doing my injections in my home country, but from what I am seeing from the website (MJ Plastic Surgery clinic) as stated below, the price of each jab is almost half of what I am paying now in my home country.

I am thinking of doing at least 3 jabs during my 12 day stay in Korea. My doctor in my home country said that it is even perfectly safe to have the jab everyday, so 4 days apart sounds okay to me.

Anyone knows if it is okay to do a double eyelid surgery together with these jabs?

Link: http://www.myseoulsecret.com/forum/forum/non-surgical-cosmetic-procedures-treatments/botox-restylane-juvederm-collagen-injections/194-skin-lightening-iv-injection-glutathione-plus-vitamin-c-mj-plastic-surgery

What clinic did you go to, and how did this surgery clinic mess up your eyes exactly?

I'm not super-thrilled with my eyes either (my very stubborn doctor did not care about what I wanted at all and refused to fix the ptosis on my right eye, and the procedure was a nightmare), but I am still fairly impressed with the lack of scarring I've endured this time around (I had revision eyelid surgery). When I had my eyes done in the United States, I scarred so badly (though the procedure was much more painless, quick, and easy). I don't know, I kind of wish I had not gotten double eyelid surgery at all and just had non-cosmetic ptosis correction.

JANUARY 2014
doudouattsu : 8 January - ?
trishul : mid Jan 2014 (12th or 18th for 2 weeks) kakaoID :ladyboss
shuong: 14 Jan - 27 Jan ( trip confirmed)
keching: 15 January - 27 January 2014 (trip confirmed)
sundaeloveCinderella123: Jan 16th - 28th (trip confirmed)
Penguin23: Jan 19-30
Cumicumi: 25 jan - 5 feb

FEBRUARY 2014
Makeover: February 4th - March 10th
ThuyTrang: February 4th - February 12th
pinkjade316: February 10 - 23 Kakao: pinkjade316 (trip confirmed)
CocoApple: February 13-20 Kakao: kirika88 (trip confirmed)
Mizubunnie: February 17 - ?
AnnaCrush2506: February 27 - 9 March Kakao: AnnaC2506 (trip confirmed)

MARCH 2014

APRIL 2014
April - May 2014
chicbunbun: April 21 - May 15 Kakao: chicbunbunt
seoulparisienne: April 9-20, (trip confirmed) PM me for my Kakao!

MAY 2014
hoebee May 11 - 25cinch87 May 15 - 25

JUNE 2014 - Moonsoon (rain) season starts latter half of the month, fyi.

JULY 2014

doudouattsu : 8 January - ?
trishul : mid Jan 2014 (12th or 18th for 2 weeks) kakaoID :ladyboss
shuong: 14 Jan - 27 Jan ( trip confirmed)
keching: 15 January - 27 January 2014 (trip confirmed)
sundaeloveCinderella123: Jan 16th - 28th (trip confirmed)
Penguin23: Jan 19-30
Cumicumi: 25 jan - 5 feb

February - March 2014

Makeover: February 4th - March 10th
ThuyTrang: February 4th - February 12th
pinkjade316: February 10 - 23 Kakao: pinkjade316 (trip confirmed)
CocoApple: February 13-20 Kakao: kirika88 (trip confirmed)
Mizubunnie: February 17 - ?
AnnaCrush2506: February 27 - 9 March Kakao: AnnaC2506 (trip confirmed)
April - May 2014
chicbunbun: April 21 - May 15 Kakao: chicbunbunt
hoebee May 11 - 25cinch87 May 15 - 25
seoulparisienne: April 9-20, (trip confirmed) PM me for my Kakao!

I have just had my surgery done at Pitangui and so far I am very happy with them. I got a face to face consultation with them on the day I arrived and then to met with Dr. Yoo, told him my areas of concern. He told me what he would do and why which was different from what Nicole, a fabulous translator, suggested while conversing online.

I did not want to use any translator as I found out that they normally get a commission from the clinic once we decide to go ahead with the operation. The commission is in the range of 20-30% and that is huge!! I came to Seoul alone with enough cash I believe would cover those procedures I wanted, believing that I would get a much better price than paying with credit card and I was right.

I have just got the following procedures done on Jan 15th: a Zygoma reduction by shaving, QMC Facelift, upper blepharospasty, lateral cantho, slanty eye correction, and fat graft to my forehead, temples, and laugh lines.

Now I am recovering at Lex Tourist Hotel which I booked at Booking.com and I saved 20% off of the rate given by the clinic. I will be here for ten more days and will try my best to give info on things I have experienced if I could be of any help to anyone here :smile:

The worst place you could exchange money would be at the airport unless it runs by a major bank (then it would be as good as withdrawing money from an ATM machine).

I exchanged money before I left the country and brought a little more than 12 millions in KRW. I have withdrawn two more millions KRW today at the Citibank ATM machine right next to the Lex Tourist Hotel and there was no withdrawal fee.

I reserved my room at Lex Tourist a Hotel using Booking.com while recovering from the anaesthesia LOL. Very hard working patient indeed.

Hi snooker,

Do you have a Citibank account? Were you able to withdraw 2 million all at once?

I did 5 surgery, zygoma jaw fg boobs and nose.
FG look definitely great, I'm still waiting for the swell to go down around the jaw ,coz of the reduction.

Boobs looking high a little, already soft n looking natural . It's up to me now, the more I diligently do it the more it'll look n feel natural. The first few months is the crucial period~^^