BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know yet still have to narrow my list down a bit more but I'm getting double eyelid surgery. So far I'm thinking about going to view, tlps, daprs, regen and dream.

Hi looks like I can't PM u either , u're too new to receive any Pm ...Too bad , unless if u're willing to write your id whatsapp here

There is a viral photo of a clinic with a glass case full of facial bones that they had in the lobby. Apparently they got fined . But I can't seem to find the name of the clinic.

Anyone know the clinic's name?? They are in Gangam.

Here is a link

http://iamkoream.com/korean-plastic-surgery-clinic-under-fire-for-displaying-medical-waste/jawbone/

The photo is gross, but impressive of how much bone they can remove.

I'm pretty sure BK has a display. Why did they get fined?

Hi Pichu,

I'm only planning on doing one surgery, vline. When I first started my research, I found all the info to be very overwhelming. But once I did manage to read through the entire thread, I felt a lot better. I would strongly advise you to go back a few hundred pages. You will find a lot of valuable info. Be careful of ID hospital. There are quite a few victims on this forum.

omg,

talk about saddistic art! :P

Ya I am planning on v line also.. when are you going? I am starting to narrow down the search, but still lots of work to do

It's possible that because you have had multiple procedures done at one go. Did the clinic offer you the deswelling treatments, such as giving you the shot, I believe one @ day for three days or so, (don't quote me on this, please check with the doctor), and facial treatments especially initiate for swollen and bruising? Also, try to drink plenty of water, vitamin C, in addition to pineapple juice and pumpkin porridge, or juice. Walking also help reduce body fluid hence reducing swelling.

I have this chronic cold sore that hard to get rid of regardless what kind of cold sore creams that I used, from mild to extra strength. Recently, while preparing myself for a potential surgery in the up coming month, I tested out the effectiveness of pineapple. I ate the whole big pineapple in less than two days and the cold sore has gone immediately within 48 hours.
I can imagine waking up from the surgery is such a relieve knowing that you're alive and will see your kids, your family, and then the waiting period is just as equally tough or even more.
I hope you find the link below helpful. Keep in mind, any medication has side-effect so be precaution.
http://www.shahfacialplastics.com/avoiding-and-treating-bruising.html

If you already knew all of the above then it's ok, I just wanted to help and cheer you up.
Cheers. :smile:
Ps: don't forget sleeping well also contributes to the speedy healings.
By the way, I'm planning to stay at Lex too but there is a review commented that the rooms are near the street and very noisy; the pillows are small and hard. Is this true? Please pm me if you don't want to answer it here. Thanks a million.

idk if lex is noisy or not but they are located on a big two way street so theres always traffic...there are alot of guest houses nearby you can search around that area if that is your ideal location. lex is next to sinsa station

Quick2014- may6- may20