BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

smps code very expensive indeed.can u help me find out how much it cost for 1) zygoma and mandibular reduction 2)rhinoplasty with ear cartilage & alarplasty 3) dimple creation x2 (make it deeper for the existing one and create on other side.i also need accomodation if its possible.not sure if its negiotiable with smps anymore.which hospital u recommend for better results and skills.srry I cant pm.tks for yr help :smile:

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant pm u.so therefore written a msg for u on the main.pm me if possible and we can communicate more.tks

Sorry I can't PM you as well... Are you doing these surgeries at 1 clinic or you gonna choose different ones?

I can't recommend any clinics because everyone has their preferences...

And if you are doing everything at 1 clinic, my personal opinion would be that 10-12m won would be sufficient. Negotiate well! =)

That's too expensive... Do you like it though at Pitangui? It was my first choice when I wanted to come Korea because there were so many good reviews. But before I visited them, my other friend went and she said it wasn't as good (experience with the consultants)... So I didn't go.

I'm staying at Lex by the way! So near to Pitangui... LOL.

Is your rhino a revision or first time?

For a simple bridge, it should not cross 2m won. If you are doing alar reduction etc, mayb 3m to 4m won is more than enough.

By the way, just to share, I checked some of their websites and they posted their prices there on their website but when I'm there, the consultants can tell me that those were promo prices and they no longer offer that blah blah blah. Very unprofessional...

And most of the time, they email you low prices so you can go there to visit them and when you are there, those prices they quote will scare the hell out of you.

For those who have never been to Korea for ps, please know that you will be negotiating with the consultants. The doctors won't be doing the negotiating. They are too busy with surgeries. And don't worry about "oh i negotiated too much they will not do a good job" because in my opinion, doctors do not know how much was quoted.

Those consultants earn commission so they will try their best to quote as high as possible...

Hi sundaelove, hows yr op then?I will be doing all ops in a hospital, so far the manager dun wan to lower the price at all.so kidda disappointed though.i tried to reduce to 10k but he dun bother.sigh...kidda hard though.i negiotiate with korean manager not the sg branch smps.

I didn't know in-house consultant earns commission as well. I guessed they must be earning a lot down under.

How did you know that?

That's super close to Pitangui! No I had a bad experience there and wish I never went there at all. The doctor didn't ask me beforehand what size chin implant I wanted, Nicole said that he would decide based on what was best for my face and now I hate it. It's huge, manly, and I can't wait to take it out.

What bugs me the most though is that his tipwork isn't very defined at all. My tip is still bulbous and kinda flat. :sad: Those things together with bad post-op care, I cannot recommend!