BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

I've check it. I've seen the English option but it doesn't work. The Chinese one works fine, though.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Makeover ,good to hear that happy with all the result,hope all your swelling gone and have well recovery.For your breast ,which clinic do you plan to go? cuz you have time just do it now ,save your time for recovery.

SO glad that you are back with great energy. :smile:

Hello everyone,

Has anyone done this 3D-Rotation Cheekbone Reduction at GRAND?

http://eng.grandsurgery.com/3d-rotation-malar-reduction/

It seems to fit my goal pretty well. Basically, I want to Westernize my face (yes, cliché I know), by rotating my zygomatic arch inward and upward.

Why? Because Asians have wider side-cheekbone, and lower front cheekbone. And Caucasians have the opposite: higher front cheekbones with slimmer side cheekbones. That's why their faces look so dimensional and edgy compared to the Asian smooth face.

http://www.realself.com/question/curiosity-the-major-ways-asian-bone-structure-from-caucasian-bone-structure

But the thing is: I DON'T WANT TO GO TO GRAND. After hearing all the horror stories of their botched jobs, I would never put my face under their knife.

Just wonder if anybody here knows of other clinics that use the same technique as Grand?

Thanks a bunch.

ty,tj it was the support from you guys that got me through.I have no idea what clnic to go to for breasts though,i dnt even know the average cost. I wanted to pay around $2500 usd for it from a good clinic.So far I like DAPRS but I think they charge around $6000 usd.Do you have any suggesions?

Thank you for updating us on your recovery!!

May I ask what is a turkey baster? I never heard of it.

Where can you buy it?

Hi Makeover

one more question

do you look kinda normal after 9 days yet? Still very swollen?

https://www.google.com/search?q=turkey+baster&client=firefox-a&hs=A4W&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=Ftf-UpGRN9SgiQfq3IHADA&ved=0CAoQ_AUoAg&biw=1366&bih=572

That is a google images link to what a turkey baster looks like,it is a life saver for me. I bought it initially in the united states at a dollar store.I got two for a buck. My face right now is kinda oval/round but my lips is triple the size of what it was before so i have to wait for that to go down.i guess that happened because i have naturally thick lips.I think i would be more natural looking maybe by the end of next week but im lovng my face that my jawbone and cheekbones arent sticking out at the sides.

I think I mentioned it before but im compiling my pics post op right now(they are embarrassing) so when im ready to go back to the states ill pm my progress to who wants to see i ask that you just please delete it after you see it,im not looking my best

I did my 3d rotation,zygomatic arch, at everm dental clinic and so far i really like the results,the doc told me though that itll look even more smooth after six months

Thank you for the picture!
It helps a lot. I need to try to find it.
You can see result already? So impressive

will you go back to korea for more procedures?
Ex: buccal fat removal, acculift etc?
Cz most people will have excess jaw or cheek fats to be remove after bone surgery

Thanks Dear. I hope you will get even more beautiful after that. :smile:

Anyone else did 3D Rotation Zygoma Reduction? And which clinic?

Oh I heard Evern Dental Clinic is pretty specialized in facial contouring so you should be good in their hands ;)

Ift

AnI'm going to jk hospital in Korea for lipo and nose job and forehead lift ... It's so expensive ... But still I have heard good things bat it

I have called my country embassy in Korea and they arranged and suggest this clinic to me

Good luck! You're probably the first person on this forum to visit JK.

So it would be helpful to others to hear about your experience there.

On a totally unrelated note, here's EverM website about their Zygoma reduction. I can't read Korean so I don't know if they use the Rotation Method or just cut off your bone...

http://www.everm.net/face/jugal/index.jsp
(click on the fourth tab to the left)

Wow I'm surprised GRAND hasn't been shut down already.

How can the Korean government just let bad clinics go on like that and ruin the health of their citizens???

Anyway, you said someone died at Grand, is it true? Gosh, and from a nose job? That's just a simple procedure.