BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Hi makeover,

Glad you are finally coming home, no more swelling on your face, and more importantly, you like what you see in the mirror! Thanks for sharing your story consistently.

I just want to say something about your wisdom teeth extraction - my personally opinion only. So no worries if you don't agree. Up until I turned 40, I had always questioned the dentists motive when they advised their patients to remove all their wisdom teeth early on in their life. But that changed in the last few years when I started realizing how much trouble my only remaining wisdom tooth has brought me. First, it pushed teeth around it and crowded that side of gum so I got this crowded teeth look which caused a lot of money to fix; secondly, I could never clean it as well because of how much it pushed on my cheek, causing me gum problem which over time brought on the gum recession and bone loss in the jaw. And, the tooth grew taller when there was no tooth to go against it. It can hit my gum eventually if I don't take care of it. So, I had it taken out about 2 months ago. When I looked at your post, I was thinking to myself that if I were you, I would have taken them out before the surgery. I imagine they do a lot harm while your mouth is healing from many open wound in it. Now that you have had surgery with them there, I think the best thing is to see your dentist when you are back home and extract them when the dentist think its safe to do so.

Good luck and have a safe trip home.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:urock:

Are you serious,? Sorry, I don't want bad Karma, his is my experience. I went through 2jaw/v-line surgery in Dec, it's my duty to tell people my experience, because I read over these forums for the last 2 years trying to make decision. I am still numb on my left lip area but i have feelings. To say my experience is fake, is wrong and unfair. To the people that do believe in my review, I am being sincere. I'm very happy with my choice at I.d, I wish i made my chin just a little sharper but i told him I didn't want it noticeably sharp. It was extremely painful, especially the first 24 hours, I couldn't breath and all night and thought I was going die. Learning how to eat and move you face, especially when the braces are on, so annoying. This is a dangerous surgery, and I caution you to make the right decision with someone who specializes orthognathic surgery. While I was in korea, I heard so many horror stories from 2jaw, people thought I was crazy when I told them I was getting it. So, go on many consultations, I went to grand and banobagi, almost went with Regen but I was very confident with I.d.

Truth!! but honestly I always had scarf around me head in the waiting area at I.d, and i don't think people really want to talk after surgery because the speech is usually impaired.

Hey! are you using bromelian? I'm 3 months post for 2jaw/v-line, I'm still taking it everyday with my green smoothies. You really see difference in the face at 3months! Did you start your braces yet? I never heard of the clinic you went to, my friend who got 2jaw surgery before me went to Face-line, i think in Gangnam? They only do 2 jaw though.

You need to calm down, I covered my upper face because I don't want to show my entire face, y is that a problem? It doesn't matter because I'm giving a review on my surgery areas, which is the bottom half. I don't care if you believe me or not, i've been reading over these forums for along time, and I respect the reviews. This is my experience, I want to share it because I went through it. It was no walk in the park at all, and if I had the choice i wouldn't want to go through it again. I was so scared trying to decide on a doctor. I went with my first choice, and it turned out well. I'm still healing, getting better day by day.. But you have no right saying I'm a fake.

You are fake

OnlyIf - I remember reading many of your posts thorough the forum and also your previous experience with Grand as I literally dig out everything on here. Just to offer my support to you, I pray for a pleasant trip, a good surgery and fast recovery for you. You're a brave girl who has the courage to face it and go fix it again. Hope everything goes smoothly and that the result would be perfect this time!

Please let us know.

Hi Makeover,

Do you have any nerve numbness in the chin or cheek from two-jaw? Do you feel like some nerves may feel a little "off" lack of a better word.

Now you have me thinking,maybe it is better for me to extract all four but i will give it a year.Ty for your advice,I just was not willing to stay another 2 weeks because I have to return back to work.Net year when I come back to korea i'll see. I just wish I knew pre op that this would happen,if I did i'd have said just take all four of them out so that id have to go through all the pain just one.Anyway thanks for your support all the way through and I wish you great success on your surgeries

yeah I know faceline but I have to say that you've been misinformed abut faceline,they do facial contouring,breasts,2 jaw,and probably even more.Its a full on plastic surgery clinic.I consulted there but the consultant was not budging on the price so I hose Everm in the end.Btw,even though I have slight issues I still love EVERM because my doctor told me about the issue and was ready to face it head on.I could see that he cared and I deeply appreciate it but it was my choice to make in the end as to whether or not to extract my teeth.Havent started my braces yet but I can tell you that I do not look forward to it.Thats for sure.BTW,I ate all my arnica montana tablets but I still have my arnica montana deswelling gel,it sure helped me a lot.