BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

I'm not a fan of Pintagui. It was one of my choice in Dec 2013. After many weeks of searching.... Done with it. I have to be fair here. One person had surgery with Pintagui that turned out so beautiful is Snooker. Well, she is already beautiful before she had her surgery. But it's different - individual expectation!

Certainly it is not mine!!

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi MaiQ! Thanks for the info about that, it indeed is overlooked by alot of people, I did have Banobagi in my list as well so I wouldn't mind checking them out. I can join you for the march trip next year (:

Hi all,

I had full facial fat graft 3 months ago. The fat have gone 80% from my face except for my forehead. Three days ago while giving myself a head massage (I also had forehead lift) because my scalp feels tight after the surgery. next thing i notice a big lump like an egg forming on my front hair line, I started to rub the lump hoping that it would go away but instead it went down to my forehead. The lump spread out and not look like an egg any more. I panicked and emailed the clinic (Aone), sending them photos and asking them what is going on. They told me they've never seen anything like it and for me to go to the nearest hospital. My doctor sent me away for an ultrasound and I will find out tomorrow what is causing this weird swelling, fluid or fat? I look so odd right now.

Oh wow that is definitely very scary but I'm glad Aone responded. I wish you the best and hopefully it can be easily resolved.

Hey! What is Girin's kakao talk username?

i heard it is better to inject small amount of the fat on the face each time rather than doing all the fat at once. Because too much injection of the fat on the face will cause them to form the lumps.

I want to go to seoul for nose, eyes, chin, and facial contour.
I contacted SM, PINTANGUI, YNY BEAUTY, GRAND PLASTIC SURGERY, AND LIFE PLASTIC SURGERY. I also just contact BK.
I also want to go in May but duno with clinic to go to. I like sm, and pintangui..
but it's very scary to go alone. would yo guys like to go together?

beware that grand and bk has bad reputation.