BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

March 2014

Seoul KR: 13 - 27 March (trip confirmed)

April - May 2014

Cinnamon_rol: April 4-16 kakao: cinnamonrol

jinyip: April 4-17 (trip confirmed)

Mindy89: April 5-16 kakao:MYQ8909 (trip confirmed)

Icy C: April 6-18 (trip confirmed) kakao: IcyC

seoulparisienne: April 9-20, (trip confirmed) PM me for my Kakao!

chicbunbun: April 21 - May 15 Kakao: chicbunbunt

KittiKat: April 29 - May 15 Kakao: K (trip confirmed)

Quick2014: may6- may20

hoebee: May 11 - 25

cinch87: May 15 - 25

kplove: May 15-?

HawthornTree: May25 - June5 PM me

Janersmaners: May 25-June8. Kakao: Janersmaners

June - July 2014

August 2014

September 2014

ngalaxiee: Sep 2-14 (trip confirmed)

whiskey_tango: Sept 3 - 21

douraimi: Dec 18ish-?

I am thinking to go to Teuim on 26th May to do eye jobs and my Kakao: Hawthornll Feel free to join together!

I didn't reply after they quoted me the price because 18mil is really too much ><

Hey there! I'm looking at Teuim for my eyes too and was quoted 2.5m for incisional method and extra 1.4m for Epicanthoplasty. I don't think I need Epicanthoplasty though :lol:

I'm planning to have double eyelid and rhinoplasty done but some clinics advised me on 2 jaw first as it can change my nose shape before going for rhinoplasty.

So I was wondering, can I still do 2 jaw after having rhinoplasty done? :thinking:
Does anyone know?

I'm pretty sure you will be able to get 2 jaw surgery after rhinoplasty, but it would be better if you did the 2-jaw before rhinoplasty as it very well can change the shape of your nose :smile:

I though some of you might be interested, I contacted Dream Medical (http://en.e-dream.co.kr/). I asked them about nose, eyes, PRP + whitening injections. Their reply is a bit messy but I think you guys can manage:

- rhinoplasty, i have a low bridge, bulbous nose, wide alar and large nasal bone
The rhinoplasty is a rather complex procedure which can be done in a variety of methods depending on your current condition.
Our quote is different for revisional procedures and first time procedures.
For simple bridge and tip augmentation, the approximate price is

AR, TA, u-graft KRW 3.9 million

To reduce your alars and your nasal bone, you might have to add the prcedures below

Lateral Osteotomy KRW 0.8 million
Weir excision KRW 1.6 million

If your nose requires more complex procedures that needs an open surgery, the price could range from
Open Rhino KRW 6.3 -8.6 million

It all depends on your skin thickness and nose structure which we can only know from a physical examination.
The stitches and bandages will be removed 7 days post surgery and you will be able to go back to work then.

- eyes, though i have double eyelids they lids seem so big and thick and it actually makes me look sleepy, i also want more of a almond shape so i want to widen the width with epicanthoplasty and lateral canthoplasty
Our quote is different for revisional procedures and first time procedures. Is it the first time you are doing a double eyelid surgery?
We would have to see you in person to make exact recommendations, I'll just give you our quotes for the procedures inquired.
The stitch removal is about 2-7 days after surgery depending on the procedures you actually do take and you will be able to return to work then.

DEN : double eyelid nonincision KRW 1.9 million

DEI : double eyelid incision KRW 3.1 million
median canthotomy (inner corner) KRW 1.2 million
lateral canthotomy (outer corner) KRW 1.2 million

i wanted to know the healing time and also an approximation of price
For all surgeries, swelling will reach a peak 2-3 days after surgery and start to subside from then.
Majority of the swelling will go down in 1-2 weeks, but you will still feel that the area is swollen as it will be more swollen compared to your normal state.
For the rest of the swelling to subside, it differs from patient to patient but you usually have to wait 3-6 months to see the final result.
You will also have to avoid wearing glasses post rhinoplasty and contact lenses post eyelid surgery for two weeks post surgery.

I am also interested in your skin treatments, are they safe to perform together or just before or after surgery?
I was interested in the injections PRP and Whitening injection. I have acne scars and uneven skin tone, are there maybe other skin treatments that i will be able to do while i do surgeries?

We most recommend that PRP injection because the whitening injection takes multiple injections over a prolonged period
to be effective.
A single PRP injection is enough to see visible improvement in skin regeneration.
Our quote for PRP injection is 1 mil KRW per injection.
Whitening injection is 0.5 mil KRW per injection.
Please take note that if you do the PRP injection, you have to wait about 1-2 days to do other surgeries on your facial area.
This is to avoid introducing foreign substances (antiseptic swab) through the punctures in your skin made by the injection.

However, scarring usually involves pigmentation and you have to take laser treatments to completely get rid of the pigmentation.
It could involve a combination of fraxel, toning lazers and peeling as necessary.
- If you stay in Korea for 2 weeks, you can get 1 fraxel laser, 1 prp injection, 1 peeling and 2 toning laser treatments.
- You can add more toning laser and peeling treatments if you lengthen your stay.
- Typically takes about 10 toning laser and 3 peeling treatments to completely eradicate acne scarring.
- You can still see some improvement after 1 treatment.
- Cost Fraxel 1 session- KRW 1.5 mill, 3 sessions- KRW 3 mil
Toning laser 1 session- KRW 0.8 mil, 5 sessions – KRW 2 mil

Please do let me know if you would like to book a consultation and surgeries here with us.
I will be happy to make a reservation for you.

Best Regards,
Joan Namgung
Dream Medical Group
Global Marketing Team

I also asked Real Cosmetics the same thing (eyes + nose)(http://www.realcosmetic.com/english/main/main.php). Real does not reply via email, they do reply to those community boards within 1 day.

Real isn't talked a lot among this thread but they seem to have happy clients and I like their natural results, they don't really do dolly results, just refining of your current features :smile:

* Rhinoplasty by Silicon or Goretex is about 4,000,000 Won (KRW) and Alar Rim Reduction is about 2,000,000 Won (KRW). And the osteotectomy is about 8,000,000 Won (KRW). Dr.Kim prefers Closed method unelss it is necessary to do it by Open Rhinoplasty. It varies case by case.

* Full-Incision Double Eyelids surgery is about 3,000,000 Won (KRW) and there is additional cost for the ptosis correction.
For Medial Canthoplasty and Lateral Canthoplasty is about 1,500,000 Won (KRW) each.

THERE IS ADDITIONAL 10% VAT.

Thanks for your interest in Real Cosmetic Clinic and hope to hear from you soon.

Hi,

After 1 month and week after getting my surgery, I am finally posting my experience. I am not the type to really post reviews or complaints online but because plastic surgery to the (face especially) is such a delicate matter, I decided to post my frustration online. My frustration is mainly about horrible service of Regen. I did Vline and nose tipsy there. I hope this will make people make the right decision.

After going to 4 clinics to consultation(Small Face, TLPS, ID, Regen), I decided to go to Regen. Although I had a feeling that Regen was shifty somehow, I just ignored and thought it was probably my paranoia.

Dr Oh, during the consultation was honest and detailed at first. He explained throughly and was honest that my nose might drop my a few mm in the future. (And I dunno if I am the only one who thinks this, but he has a nice voice too).

Actually originally I wanted to do just Mandible (so only slim the side on my face) but out of the clinics I consulted with, Dr Oh from Regen was the only one to suggest that I bring out my chin more by 2mm. He said it was for the better and it was"easier for him". Moving the chin is a major decision because they are nerves there. It takes 6months to an year to recovery and even that it might not recovery fully. (I even read a story that even after 3yrs a girl couldn't feel her chin).
The other clinics said my chin was fine and so did I&#8230; but I thought he was a doctor and knew best for me. I was silly enough to believed him.
Although there is a chance that he could be right, I feel that I have fallen for his business technique to make you do more then required. (Therefore they get more $$).

Secondly, right before the surgery, I went to my second consultation that was about the what I wanted and the method of the surgery. He told that he would put screws on my chin to hold the bone and that he will move it 3mm. He never told me this. I was really surprised and shocked. I would think if you were going to put something artificial in someone face you would tell them before they paid you 12million won and long BEFORE surgery. And even though 3mm sounds like its not that different from 2mm, 1mm makes a lot of difference! I felt like I was having a heart attack right before surgery. I was having my doubts and had no time to decide.

Thirdly after the surgery, apparently I was suppose to met him, so he could take a look at his work, but he wasn't there. And when I went to consultation with him 2 weeks after the surgery, he was very very brief with my questions- just like "yes", "no", "you need to wait for the swelling to disappear". His brief answers made me very frustrated and worried. So I made another consultation with him one week later, just before I was going to leave. He pretty much had the same arrogant attitude, only a little bit more detailed.

A few other things that frustrated me is that they didn't tell me anything about pre-surgery. I asked Zoe about it and she mention about a card that was meant to tell me about the do's/ don'ts of pre-surgery. But I didn't receive it. Then came a long list of excuses of why I didn't get it, for example, they forgot or I will receive an email tomorrow (which I never received). They might have forgotten to give me this card but because I paid 12 million won for this surgery and it is plastic surgery on the face, I can't accept that as an excuse. In the end, Zoe emailed me about what to do.

Another very frustration thing that is still on my mind, is that they won't give me my before and after photos. I met up with someone from this forum who did surgery at another clinic and they send the photos to her straight away.
Apparently at Regen, they won't just give it to you. You have to ask for it and they make you sign these papers. I have signed it and the staff said they will send it to me straight away by email. But I have been waiting more than a month now. I sent them a few emails asking where it is, but they haven't replied. It makes me worried, because it makes me think they are hiding something from me...

Although the service is frustrating, I am glad I am not one of those horror story that friend told me, for example a girl could not close her mouth and dribble kept dripping. I didn't get too many bruises, and I was able to close/open my mouth by 2 fingers within 2 weeks and eat somewhat normally. According to Zoe, my recovery was one of the fastest in her experience. (She said cos partly cos I am young (21))

The post care, so the nurses that took care of me after surgery and during my check ups, were also quite good and friendly. It's just the doctor who is cold.

Maybe I am too detailed about everything and a big worry-wort but this is how I feel about Regen. I can't say too much about my face since it still has swelling. Sometimes I look in the mirror or take a photo and I think it was for the better, but most of the time not. I don't like my chin because I think it's too manly looking and pokes out too much from my face line. When I feel the bone it feels different from what I expect. I would expect a smooth line from the mandible to the tip of the chin. However its smooth till the chin then drops down diagonally.. I tell myself its the swelling and I will have to wait.. but I can't help but feel very upset when I think about this because this will be forever.. I miss my old face or at least wished I never touched the chin..

In conclusion, Dr Oh did a good job with my face in terms of bruising but he's personality turns cold after surgery. And I am not sure if he listened to what I want entirely. And service is very frustrating. And I miss my old face terribly! I would suggest anyone going for facial contouring surgery to think if they really need it! Facial contouring surgical is major!! It is has been more mentally challenging then physically.

Sorry for the lengthy post!

what surgery cost u 12 mil won? only the chin?
it already over a month ,you should see what your result could be since you claim that your healing is fast.
maybe it just your feeling , you can ask your friend or family if it look good or not ,or share your pix so other can tell if it wrong.

I've been reading this forum for a long time and am really thankful for all the information. I thought I might share a mini conversation I had with a local from seoul, who has a friend that is working in the PS industry.

I've got information about Popular & Safe V-line Plastic Surgery Clinic
You can find more information from link below:

1. Gyalumhan Plastic Surgery - (website hidden)
2. View Plastic Surgery(English) - (website hidden)
3. DA Plastic Surgery - (website hidden)

- Cost: $6,000~$6500(USD)
- Procedure
Operation time: 1~2hours &#8594; Anesthesia: General anethesia
&#8594; Hospitalization: 2days &#8594; Suture removal: Unnecessary
(Depends on surgery) &#8594; Recovery: 2weeks

* You'd better visit Korea with friend or family
I guess you need person who can take care of you after surgery.

' $6,000~$6500(USD)' for v-line, I wish I was a local

Hi Apple,

I'm really sorry to hear this did not turn out as you had hoped :sad: Yes unfortunately it is sometimes very easy to get fooled by the Doctors words. Aftercare can also be very flaky, especially at large clinics where it is busy.

Did he cut the bone to shift it out? It should just be the implant if he wanted to bring it forward a bit?

Thanks for sharing your experience, and hopefully when the swelling goes down you will be able to see your results better.

Did you take any xrays for consultation or at regen?

Hi,

Thanks for the information. Gyalumhan is really popular among Chinese, which makes me kinda skeptical cuz usually the popular ones are not good (ID, BK, Grand, Wonjin, Regen are also popular in Chinese forum). I dunno. But anyways, Gyalumhan quoted me 6m for cheekbone, 10m for V-line. A lot more expensive than the local prices... Do you think if we know the prices for local at least we can use that information to cut the price down??