BeautyHacker

Nose operation in Korea

• 2 weeks later...
If you haven't already, I'd start by looking at the before and afters on their websites to see which aesthetic fits your taste. I don't know much about JW, but BK, VIP, and Regen are all very big and reputable clinics. You should be ok at any of them. However I know that BK and VIP are costly from my own personal consultations.

It'll also depend on what kind of nose you have right now, i.e. short, bulbous, flat, etc. Definitely take advantage of the consultation boards and send you pictures to the doctors so they can give you advice and costs.

• 3 weeks later...
hi yolanbibi

i trust you've been on the other 'best plastic surgery clinics in korea' thread?

i think the summary is:
bk - very mixed reviews. i think ppl now not that interested in this clinic...although still gets clients
vip - apparently a good place for nose
jw - apparently best place for facial contouring
regen - not too much info about this place

i would read the whole thread...yes all 100+ pages to get he best idea - never only trust what only one or two ppl say :smile:

• 7 months later...
there is are two 400+ page threads on this topic exactly. Much too much for anyone to go through. But if you just jump 5 pages at a time, after about 20 pages, you should have a good idea of what places are worth your time and which are not.

• 1 month later...