BeautyHacker

How old were you..

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was 25 when i had my first surgery/plastic surgery (breast augmentation with silicone) wished if i did it earlier. like 19 or 20. i would allow my own daughters in the future to have plastic surgery before the age of 18 if i find that its rilly nessecary, like, if they have rily flat chest or ugly long and big jaw, or crooked nose. i wouldnt make them wait and waste their time and not let them enjoy their teenage hood and miss out on great things for reasons like this, like how i went thru it. but other than that i,ll convince them that it's best to wait until they are 20 or when they feel like their body is fully grown because teenagers bodies change very fast.

• 10 months later...
Hi! :smile: where did you have your surgery? Do you need a legal guardian to sign a form before your surgery?

• 1 month later...
24 years old, rhinoplasty. My nose is still big and kind of meh, but it's an improvement over what it was (think the Wicked Witch of the West). In a way I'm glad I didn't have it done when I was younger; I think it's helped me to be a kinder, more appreciative person. I think if I were pretty it would go to my head fairly quickly and I'd start misbehaving, haha.

• 2 weeks later...