BeautyHacker

OZ Clinic Pictures

I cannot confirm that he performs the anaesthesia himself.
When major surgery is planned, another man comes in. Even when I had my check-up with Dr Park that man came in and all of us knew - ah, they will major surgery soon.

And I do not belive Dr Park would do something like this, leaving another patient alone. His nurse is SUPER skilled. They both operated on my eyes and she is very very good with stitching and all that. It could be that she finished the job while he was seeing you?

My personal experience with Dr Park was super good. So good that I will return for my 2nd round of surgeries to him in Mid-February.

I had calf reduction and mandible body reduction. The results are perfect. Then, a few days later I did forehead augmentation with fat graft and lateral canthopexy. Again, both results were absolutely perfect!

We even met Korean ppl at his place for eyelid surgery. This must mean that he not only tends to foreigners ...

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His nurse was not finishing the job while he was seeing me. By that I mean she was not closing the patient up because that's the most a nurse can do without a surgeon present seeing as their job is to assist and not to perform the procedures. When he walked out of the OR he had blood on his gloves and actually said that he cannot have too long a consultation with me because he was in the midst of an operation and the surgery had complications so it went for longer than intended. So this is not my speculation'of what happened but rather a situation which Dr Park himself had explained to me. All up the time we spent talking and the botox he gave me took 20-30 mins. I never said the left he patient alone and in fact im quite sure the nurse was monitoring the patient because when he came out of the OR to see me she went back into the OR. After i left the consultation room he went back into the OR while she came out to charge me for the botox i had at the front desk.

I'm glad your surgery with him went well and you are comfortable going to him again. However what occurred during my consultation with him is a definite red flag. I would like a surgeon that wouldn't leave me on the operating table ESPECIALLY if surgical complications occur, and this even if I am being monitored by a nurse. I believe during surgery a surgeon should never ever leave the side of a patient, to go have a consultation.

• 1 month later...
Hi guys, really glad to see a recent thread on OZ clinic. I'm intending to go to Korea for alarplasty (alar base reduction) and got attracted to this clinic because of the few clinics I've emailed, it seems like Dr Park is the only one who says he frequently does combined sill and wedge excisions. Most other Korean doctors insist on just the sill excision due to the fact that the scar is practically invisible. So I needed to know my doctor would have sufficient experience with wedge excision too since the scar needs to be expertly placed at the crease.

Has anyone done alarplasty at OZ clinic? Could you please kindly tell me how it went?

Thanks a lot!

• 8 months later...
I want to get alarplasty too along with cheekbone reduction so I'm hoping to find a place that does both well :/

According to their website it is about 5,000 USD, which is suspiciously cheap. One of the forumers (KCouture I think?) did a good review on them. Go to the thread ‘Post prices of Korean Clinics Here’ cause she posted a link to it recently on the last or second last page.

She posted it above ^^^^ I should of read more first!!

5k is suspiciously cheap? I thought that's about the right price? :smile:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...