BeautyHacker

Has anybody tried Pitangui?

For infection? Well I guess it is for prevention. If it looks that natural PLUS the way they did missmae's, i would say that they do a pretty good job! This really revalidates my initial thoughts of them. I have booked a ticket and will be flying in a couple of weeks!!!! My turn! Yeeeeeees!!

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, up to now they have not replied. But I would like to give the benefit of the doubt since they might not have a dedicated staff answering emails.

I asked the JW consultant about their email system and she did mention their English isn't very good hahaha. I didn't even reply after the first e-mail but I am glad I walked in anyway that day.

It's actually not that painful, although I had the non-incision procedure which has shorter downtime. My mum did the incision method some 30+ years ago and she said that she was back to work the next day! But she wore sunglasses to hide the swelling.

Thanks so much!! I just checked it out at Agoda and the motel looks great from the photos. But I need a room that fits 3 pax.

Hey, we may have passed each other without knowing :smile:
Thanks for the advise!! Now I'll have to think of which order to arrange my consultations. I'll be going in Oct and I'm so excited. Counting down the days...

Try to group clinics which are located in the same area together to make traveling easier for you. It'll be a hassle to go back and forth.

I have a consultation with them coming up in a few days :smile:

I decided on them because the English inhouse translator, Nicole, answered all my inquiries promptly and accurately. She gave me thoughtful, detailed replies to every annoying question I came up with haha

Communication is key, especially if you`re really specific and certain in what you want.

One of the oldest and seemingly reliable clinics out there today.

I'll letcha know how it goes

(Not advertising for Pitangui I swear lol)

Hi everyone, I am a newcomer to the purseforum and plastic surgery, I just recently wanted to get my nose done, like everyone said, pitagui's email response is arguably the best, but this price quote on rhinoplasty just shocks me a bit on how low it is, this is what Nicole said to me:

"For your nose, we recommend nasal hump shaving and alar base reduction. The nasal hump will be shaved and a thin slice of silicone will be placed on top of the nose bridge to make the nose bridge straight. Then, the alar base reduction will be performed. Alar base reduction is for big nostrils and a wide nasal bone. The surgeon makes wedge-cuts in the sides of the alar. Then, the surgeon sutures them and makes the nostrils and the nasal bone narrow. The sutures (stitches) will be removed on the 7th day after the surgery.

The approximate price is from 2,500,000 KRW (2300 USD) to 3,000,000 KRW (2800 USD)."

She assured me it's not a typo, can anyone attest to this price and has anyone had or heard of any experience with Dr.Yoo Jae Sung?

Hi missmae,

Thanks for sharing your pictures with us. It seems you wanted higher and more prominent double folds so you went with the surgery you got right?

Hi princessdiary,
How's your recovery going?
Im planning to visit pitangui as well for consultation on mid may. Planning to do rhino and epi. Would you mind sharing your b&a pic? How do you like the result? Is it much different than the simulation they gave you through email?
I did online consultation with them and they suggested the same surgeries as you: rhino with bridge+tip, epi; fat graft; frexel.
I have a question for u guys, will fat graft stay for long time? Or you will need to redo it again in the future?

Thanks!!

Fat grafts depend on if your body will reabsorb the fat that is injected. It will also depend on how the fat was handled because if it was done carelessly then the fat cells would naturally die out and would not stay and multiply in the injected site. I want to have fat grafts in my forehead to even it out but I think that I will need 2-4 sessions for better results. Will have to wait to get it done to see how my body reacts first.

Thanks ms.rochelle. In that case, I think I may want to hold off to fat graft.

So, does anybody here had rhino done with pitangui? Care to share?
Thanks bunch.