BeautyHacker

Has anybody tried Pitangui?

hey, i went to the same place and was told the same thing, fat graft instead of jaw surgery. Wonder why, cause i have pretty big jaws

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are you planning to get for your revision? I'm keen on Pitangui too! :biggrin:

Just a tip plasty revision. They told me there were 3 ways to do it but I'll decide when I consult with them. The wait is killing me!

What procedure did you ask for? Most of us, I believe, asked for nose/eyes and they are definitely cheaper than other popular clinics among us foreigners.

I asked for nose job. They tried to quote me separately for nasal bone reduction, alarplasty, implant, and tip work. The total was 2.5-3x as much as every other clinic I asked! I thought I was reading it wrong, except then at the bottom they wrote:

[FONT=gulim, sans-serif] This is a discount since you are getting multiple surgeries done.[/FONT]

Crazy! The other places quoted USD $3500-5000.

Is this your first time getting a procedure? When you say a nose job, is more complicated than that. Meaning there are different procedures to it.

I don't know ... but are you sure other clinics quoted you that price for ALL the procedures you listed? That seems ridiculously cheap. I would make sure if I were you cause I did a lot of research and just for tip plasty, 10 other clinics quoted me 4-8k when pitangui quoted me 1.5-2k.

Anyway when are you planning to go to Korea?

Yes that is right i mean wonjin oz and grand were the cheapest i contacted but jw and the others weren't that much more expensive. pitangui charged each part separately and made it wayyyyy more expensive than the others.

i don't know where i'm going yet. i am thinking oz may be too subtle. i like grand's results but i've heard allegations of photoshopping? don't hear much about wonjin good or bad. does anyone have before after pictures?

How much more did they charge you compared to the other clinics?

They were cheaper than most "big" clinics. Unless you asked smaller clinics. How many clinics have you asked? Aren't there hundreds out there? Maybe you can share to us those who replied in English. That would be very useful especially since there are some, like me, who are going by ourselves and who haven't hired any translator.

Thanks!

I like their b&as!. Here are photos of one girl I messaged last week who had her ps done there:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hi, do not worry about the immigration. I heard the Korean clinics are very good for that(they usually make you a proof what surgeries you have completed in their clinics)

Hi Darlene! Yes, danda has a nice chin and she only had mandible reduction to make hers slimmer. When will you be having your surgeries? Have you contacted other clinics to see if they all have the same assessment? I think that they will need some imaging tests done first to confirm whether you need it or not.

2.5-3x as much as other clinics? That's a first! So you mean to say that they quoted you for around $8500-15000? You must have read it wrong. I am getting nasal hump removal and tipplasty and mine is quoted for only $3500-4000. The price you listed is like a whole facial transformation including the jaw and eyes. lol!

Her nose kinda reminds me of mine. Although her frontal pics makes hers a little less flat on the bridge. Where did she get her surgery done? I am interested to know as well.