BeautyHacker

Has anybody tried Pitangui?

Could you please pass me her email pls? i'm also interested in Pintagui ;) Thank you

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone, so pleased to find that there is a live thread on Pitangui! I've been emailing Nicole and she is really responsive.

I am intending to go to Korea mid-July 2014 for nasal flare reduction (alarplasty). I just don't like how wide my nose is (esp when smiling) and although I know I have a flat nose and bulbous tip I really don't mind all that. I'd like to ask people who have been there whether they have been pushed to do additional procedures? Although Nicole is very responsive, I do get the feeling during the face-to-face consultation I'd be pushed to do a tip-plasty (at the very least) and/or raise my bridge, which is what I DON'T want.

Btw if it is of any help, she quoted me 800k to 1000k for the alarplasty.

I'm so thankful for this thread and will be constantly checking it up till my procedure next year! :smile:))

Hi bellyshiok

I'm quite intrigued by your post. You mean you asked a spiritual master to help you to choose a good PS surgeon/clinic? May I know why your spiritual master chose Pitangui as the 1st choice?

Thank you!

Just consulted Dr Yoo at Pitangui n he certainly is very experienced!1 look at my eyelids n straightaway told me how he can correct them!!! Very straight forward n doesnt suggest unnecessary proceedures! Charges are much lower than wat was quoted at Vip!!!Nicole de consultant is very patient n thorough in explaining.I felt cery comfortable n confident but ll go fir 1 more consult at JW tmr to compare b4 i decide.

looking forward to hear your consultation at jw :P

Sorry for late reply! My family has known tis great master for more than 9yrs n we re very close to him.So far all dat he has advised us in biz/investments/career paths etc.... ve been fruitful!He is old n very compassionate.Guess if i do with his blessings i ll feel more confident.I gave him these 3 doctors names n thats how he advised me.

Today i requested a 2nd consult with Dr Yoo at Pitangui n Nicole kindly arranged.

I went with a Korean lady whose guest hse i stayed.Apparently her daughter got her eyelids revision done aft 3 failed surgeries.Dr Yoo successfully corrected them,though dats 15 yrs ago.He may be older than most PS but i believe in his great ecperiences.He kindly went through n told my Korean friend how he is going to correct my eyes n facelifting.He described plastic surgery as a skilful art.He didnt suggest unnecessary proceedures!Most drs wan to fill u w fats grafted fr yr body but instead he told me he will not cos he didnt think i need.As for pricing i think they re less then JW n VIP dat i ve consulted! N in all fairness,even after my 2nd consult Nicole didnt press me for deposit or commitment! I told her frankly i m doing 2nd rds of consult before i decide n she just told me she understands n just email if i ve reached a decision.Honestly I felt de most comfortable with Dr.Yoo! No what, I am going tmr to put deposit, n my trust in Dr.Yoo!My Korean friend also support my decision. Her 1st was JW but aft our 2nd consult at JW n Pitangui she said she ll go with Dr.Yoo.AND my anointed master monk also agreed Dr.Yoo is a gd choice!

Jessietan i"m from Indonesia too, maybe we can go to Korea along to hv Rhino done, hehehe...
I'm planning to go to Korea maybe last Sept or First week Oct. Really confused which clinic should i go.

1st choice is ID but i really scare after read about some people had bad comment about the result in ID. So now i'm in confuse mode on
Is it Pitangui okay with Rhino?

As far as I know, Pitangui is one of the oldest clinic in Korea. So I guess they must be well-experienced. Apart from that, I keep hearing good feedback about dr. Yoo. I know people who had done their surgery with Pitangui. The result is so natural. She paid 8.6 million KRW.

I would suggest you to have direct consultation with the doctor so you feel comfortable and confident about them. Don't rush in taking the decision. Take your time. Many clinics tend to force the clients to do the surgery as soon as they finish the first consultation.

Though Pitangui was not willing to give further reduction in price,i ve finally decide to go with Dr.Yoo. Cos I felt most comfortable with him.de other 2 clinics are willing to negotiate prices.They cost more than Pitangui cos they are doing a little more proceedures.I feel that I ll rather do proceedures progressively.As for Vip Dr.Lee is very modern n savvy. Saw 1 of his patients who did facelift n eyes,must say she looks gd even just after 4th day of surgery! Hopefully my faith in Dr.Yoo who too assure me good results holds! I m de guinea pig among my friends n if my surgeries turn out beautifully,they will fly over immefiately!

im also interested in Pitangui but still cant be sure until i am in korea. does anybody know if pitangui allows patients to stay in the hospital few days after having multiple big surgeries like facial contouring and rhino even for additional fees?? i am currently attracted to Regen only for this reason, but i like Dr. Yoo's skills even more!!

hi. just wondering what price did pitangui quote you for fat graft?

so they won't budge their price at all even if you do 2 surgeries or more?

thanks