BeautyHacker

Has anybody tried Pitangui?

Hei, you can contact Nicole at Pitangui's email : [email protected]. She is very responsive and helpful in explaining the whole procedure. I contacted her 2 weeks back and she got back to me at the same day. I guess she works almost every day.

Let me know if you want to go together to Korea. M planning to go next year :P

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haii,
I am indonesian as well,
I m thinking of going to korea, sometime this semptember.
I m going to do rhino, most likely at pitangui.
How about if we r going together ;)

Hi Bellyshiok, how did your consults go and which clinic did you pick?

• 2 weeks later...
hello visualkeno, would u please share with me ur befores and afters?

After many reading many gd reviews on pitangui, I may probably choose this clinic, I'm only gg to do filler and skin rejuvenation only. Any gd doctors to recommend?

Anyone tried their water jet liposuction?

Anyone have heard of maylin? A skin clinic too.

hi Jeinnfer,
I am from Indonesia, too.
September is coming really soon :smile:
I might still need to collect more money, so i am thinking maybe next year..
ehehe, please share with us your experience there after you have decided to do it, okay ?

me too please? :smile: (if you're comfortable) how much did the v-line at EverM cost? how does the result look so far? is everything even? how was the everM clinic? I haven't read almost anything about them, can you tell about the clinic and the doctors?

• 3 weeks later...
Hey all,

I'm new here, registered after reading interesting posts on pitangui. I'm a guy and I hope not to be the only one here doing rounds on PS clinics. So far my first pick is pitangui.

Nicole does reply promptly but the procedure details sound standard reply to everyone, not that it matters.

I've read few forumers did in pitangui, but have been silent after their surgery. I hope all is great with them, as maybe they're enjoying their recovery and great results, no news is good news?

Hope to hear from them too for a complete review.

I'm a guy and planning to do nose augmentation with alar base reduction with tiplasty, chin augmentation and maybe lateral canthoplasty. Won jin, bk and Oz added zygoma to my list but Nicole said my cheek bones and jaw is fine.

Pitangui quotes the lowest, however will try to get some discount too.

Do you mean 5 million won in total for all of those procedures together, or 5 million each? That's a surprisingly low price, lower than what they send in their e-mail charts

Pitangui does do doll eyes, but they don't refer to them as doll eyes. They also aren't as extreme and bulbous as, say, Fresh. (I don't think they do aegyosal.) Two of their cinderella transformation models have doll eyes in their "after" photos on Facebook, but No. 2 already had quite large, bright eyes.