BeautyHacker

Has anybody tried Pitangui?

Does anyone have any info or did their surgeries at Pitangui and is satisfied with their docs or ur face? pls share your experience . if this clinic is good at sliding Genioplasty or face contouring?
Thanks

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Their sliding genioplasty with implants usually leave a very subtle result. They're good at facial contouring, facial fat graft, and breast augmentation.

They only have two models for rhinoplasty on their website (but four on their facebook) and I haven't yet had my nose done with them, so I can't say for sure. Opinions and preferences in shape also differ greatly between people.

If you want to judge yourself, you can see the tip augmentations they have posted on their facebook (here and here, and one without photoshop)

I'd say to take those all with a grain of rice because it's hard to tell how much is edited in or out in the touch-up process

[[EDIT]]

I didn't notice you asked about eyes!

Months ago, I had my upper eyelids done at Pitangui, but it's still too early for me to tell how well they turned out. Major swelling has gone down greatly and I didn't really bruise much

I will see if I can post before and after pictures soon

Dear Lautan,

Wow! Great to hear you had your surgery with Pitangui.

How long ago did you had the eye surgery?

Hmm... mine is a revision case... i wonder will i also take months for the swelling to go away...

Hope to see your photo and review soon.

Thank you for the link of their nose photo. I like the new nose tip (not too pointy)

Thank you once again,
Morningstar

ah that makes me sad! even if i get new beautiful eyes... i will have to wait for many months to see them?? oh no... but i've seen some pictures of upper eyelid surgery... most of the swelling went down in 2-3 weeks? so will you then see after 2-3 weeks how your eyes will look like... even if they are a bit swollen for longer?

It's not many months! I meant above one, sorry, I messed up my English. Recovery length also depends on your skin health and the type, usually after 30 days, all major swelling goes down in healthy people, a little slow for me because I was very bad about nutrition for the first few weeks. I hope I'm making more sense

Whenever I forget to drink a lot of water or eat a lot of sodium, the next few hours, my eyes look a lot like I've just had a really long nap or cried, but still much better than they used to be. I think I see what the "true" results are on a day I've been more attentive to good health habits

Hi Lautan,

Wow! What a relief.... To hear that the swelling is due to the sodium intake.

How did u manage to resist the delicious Korean food while u were there? Lol

Btw, did u take the pre & post surgery supplements mentioned by the forum members?

Oh if it's subtle, then the result will not be obvious. Are they really so conservative and prefer natural styles?

Dear ladies,

I was navigating the Pitangui website, then i switched to Chinese and i found the following Cinderellas' dairies.

This is the red haired Cinderella's dairy:
http://www.ipitanguy.com/community/realstory/realstory.html?mode=detail&page=?co_id=&key=&s_gubun=&board_uid=11&page=&find_object=&find_text=&mode=show&idx=34&num=999999996&no=1

This is the other Cinderella's diary:
http://www.ipitanguy.com/community/realstory/realstory.html?mode=detail&page=?co_id=&key=&s_gubun=&board_uid=11&page=&find_object=&find_text=&mode=show&idx=33&num=999999997&no=2

*Nice nose (hope is it not photo shoot)

Enjoy the Chinese website ya :biggrin:

It's not that they're conservative and prefer natural, but they put safety in top priority. They seem to favor the dramatic nose change like most clinics, even so, they're careful of the nerves in the face

I think the "sliding genioplasty" photo I was looking at was actually chin fillers, which may explain why it seemed so subtle, but I could have read wrong. I will try to get more information on that either from their website or next time I contact them

oh okay thank you for explaining ^^ yes i drink a lot of water and eat healthy... most of the time xD instant noodles or noodles without water are maybe not healthy? xD i usually don't have a slow recovery so hopefully it won't take more than 30 days for me... ^^

i think this makes me not happy though :sad: otherwise i am considering pitangui... but i did not think it was even possible to get subtle results from a sliding genioplasty AND an implant! seems impossible almost... maybe you're right maybe it was fillers! but i still worry... i wonder if pitangui can give dramatic results a like view for example ^^ i have seen pretty big changes from pitangui as well... but dramatic v-lines from pitangui are hard to find, everything looks so "natural" but "natural" is not a style i like... v-line should look like V not like U! but i will keep looking at their pictures... i already asked them if they can also do dramatic (i think) but i'm sure when i go for consultation the doctor will answer all my questions... so i don't worry! ^^ i will go for a consultation and decide then

PSP 谢谢 ^^

That's one of the reasons I chose not to do V-line there.
Even on the new photos they added, in a lot of their V-line before and after photo, it seems to deal with the mandible only instead of both the tip of the chin and the mandible angle together. It leaves a really soft shape. Makes me wonder if it costs more to include the tip of the chin in the changes made, or if many patients just prefer egg-line

yes it costs more, mandible only is 3M more expensive. but this is not something weird, mandible only should be cheaper at any clinic... their v-line price (mandible+chin) is not really more expensive than in other places.

have you got your v-line done yet or are you going to? where are you going to get it done? do you know already?