BeautyHacker

Has anybody tried Pitangui?

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you PSP! :smile:

Perfect information! Haha. I'm choosing Pitangui as well! But I'm only going in Jan. So still some time away but I'll share my before after!

I'm so excited! :smile:

Cookie, how are you now? I can't wait to see your before and after! Haha. Feeling excited with you.

by the way, Nicole said US500. So it's about KRW500,000. And I will remit the $ over perhaps 2 weeks before I head over just in case there's any hiccups in between.

Anyway, I'm sure you will look superb! Take great care!

Hi sundaelove,
I'm currently at day 3 after my opt and all I can say is pitangui is really really great.
The post opt care is good and the nurses really take good care of you when you're in the recovery room. I read about the loss of valuables but it didn't occur to me that they would because they're really helpful! They even guided me to some restaurant that serves porridge to help with my swelling. All I can say was the nurses are great!

One thing to mention was Dr Yoo is slightly less chatty and friendly (maybe he was tired from surgery or simply because he is reputable) I didn't really ask many questions but he did touch my body and touch my face while giving suggestions. To be honest I think he is really good because from the way he talks I know that he know what he is doing and what he offer is the best for his patients.
I did arm lipo, hip and inner thigh. He said my hip was more of the concern than my thigh or my arm. I would say that the pain tolerance level for the arm till this date is 3/10? The hip is way more painful compared to the arm.
I did chin fatgraft, Botox jaw and skin Botox. I wanted to do accusculpt but he didn't recommend it because he said accusculpt may cause sunken cheeks when we age. Skin Botox is a special procedure that he created to reduce fats and lift up your skin under the cheeks to have a fuller cheek and less flabby skin below the cheeks.
Having done Botox for quite some time already and doing it again with the skin Botox and the chin fat graft really help me in achieving a similar effect as V line but in a more natural look.

It was a very happy experience doing it and I didn't felt that I had any concern on getting a bad surgery with them.

I'll provide before after either here or by PM but currently I'll enjoy shopping here first because I walked a lot after the surgery already. (Shopping helps a lot!)

All the best regardless which clinic you're heading! ;)

Oh! To add on, Dr Yoo showed quite a number of before after pictures during consultation so that you can have an idea of how you'll look like after the surgery! My surgery was 1.5 hours right after consult since I paid the deposit!

Nicole insisted that I have a complementary pick up service from the airport too! She wasn't really pushy about the procedures and she offers about 10% discount for multiple procedures! ;)

Hope it helps and good luck!

Hi soong sister and readers, allow me to make correction. I was with the nov group who went to kr for surgery. The unpleasant incident indeed happened but not in pitangui. The patient who lost the cash did her surgery in another clinic. I'd my surgery in pitangui and the things I brought there and left unattended to, were all intact and nothing get lost. Having said this, I must still say on the safe side, don't carry too much cash and if possible, put them in the safe ya =)

I agree with you that dr yoo doesn't talk a lot nor does he recommend u unnecessary surgery. He will ask what's your concern area and then give his best shot. Nicole is super nice and she too, doesn't push u into the surgery. In term of service, they are best in class. I can't comment on the skill and my result as yet as i'm only 3 weeks post ops.

Omg. I'm feeling even more excited now!

I only asked Nicole for arm lipo... can you share how much it cost for all the lipo you did? I'm thinking I might as well do other areas since I'm already doing it!

Hehehe... omg. I can't tell u how happy I m to see your post! :smile: n I'm so glad after researching sooooo much, I made my choice on Pitangui!

Glad my research skills didn't let me down. Hahaha.

Hi daytona!
Same sentiments here, i feel that the results for fat graft is good because the swelling on my face has subsided and nicole did mentioned that the results for botox can be seen in 3 days and for fat graft the swelling will subside in 7-10 days. I really love my chin alot now but im just afraid that it might be absorbed as time goes by! Hoping that you'd love your final look when you recover :biggrin:

Hi sundaelove.
Here are the prices nicole quoted me for lipo
Arms: 2m
Hips and lower back: 2m
Full thighs: 4m ( or inner thighs 2m )

Haha I was hesitating because i only wanted to either do arm or thighs initially but dr yoo really felt that lower back was more of the concern and its like I cant say no because its obvious that the doctor knows best. He said he recommended me to do the lower back if i insist on choosing between thighs and the back.
So i was hesitating which part to do! but i finally went on doing my arms , hips and inner thighs instead of full thighs. If you have more muscles than fats on the thighs like mine, i suggest inner thighs is better instead of full thighs. The surgery took about 3 hours for the full procedure.

I can only say that the bruising is very very severe as for now. It ranges from red, blue to dark purple. Arm lipo is more of a sore feeling but post op. is nearly painless.
However the worst one is the lower back lipo, literally at day 2 , i need help wearing my clothes, sitting down, standing up, i cant climb the stairs and my thighs hurt from walking.
So I suggest if you would spend most of your time resting in the hotel, you may want to just choose one of it because thighs and lower back lipo together hurts way way more than the arm lipo.
I cant imagine if i did full thighs with lower back, i may just want to be bedridden all day. Haha.

Anyway, if you are thinking of doing fat graft, if you do the thigh lipo, nicole will give you a special discounted price for fatgrafting at 800,000 per part.
She will still round down to a whole figure if you choose multiple procedures.

I trust that you'll have a good experience with them!
Good luck !! (:

Hi Cookie, i'm going to stay at Lex hotel since it's just walking ddistace from the clinic... hehe. Thanks for sharing! By the way, so u didn't have to stay in hospital?

Nicole told me if > 1.5l fats r being removed den there is a need to stay in hospital...

I hope u have a speedy recovery! I can't wait for january to come! And also... something silly but I actually don't know how to wire funds over! But I will figure it out till the date gets closer.

It must be cold there. Please take good care! :smile:

Cookiechipmunk!

Congratulations! And thank you for all the information! Oh it sounds painful and I never heard of low back fat liposuction. But I'm with you, I think Dr. Yoo has a good eye for things and I like how he gives his opinion on how he grades the importance of the different procedures. I'm thinking about getting the arm lipo done next year.