BeautyHacker

Has anybody tried Pitangui?

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

itsumobaby,

do you mind if I ask for your B&A pic? I can send you my email if you don't want to share it publicly. I am leaning towards Pitangui as well, were Dr.Yoo the one who handled your fat graft?

Hi petite... we kind of have a consensus agreement that apparently most of them don't like to post post op! Haha... like they somehow "disappear" after their surgeries! :P

Hey sweetie is it possible to review on your surgeries and which doctor in pitangui u went for? I'll really appreciate if you share ^^

Yes its dr yoo and no sorry I don't take pictures sorry

Not everyone wants to comment here after their surgery :smile: But someone told me that she had rhinoplasty at Pitangui and the results were very very subtle, even after 1-2 weeks no one could tell. She thinks the results are subtle in general and when u go for consultation they don't show u many b&a and they're very subtle and not impressive. Hope that helps :smile:

Agree with sundaelove ! :biggrin::graucho:

Hi trueps, where did you hear this if I may know? Has there been any complaints? Pitangui is on my no.1 list now, but every review seems doesn't have a picture proof... they all just said I did this and that in Pitangui and no feedback after... I'm scared that it's famous because their price is relatively "cheaper" only but not because of their quality now :sad: Someone please enlighten me on this...

It means that their result is more natural rather than dramatic, maybe?

I have the same question as you here, petiteminime....

Is it possible for me to make a suggestion on that list due to my past bad failed PS experience ?

If you are refer to primary rhinoplasty with silicone implant and ear cartilage for tip, the price range is not more then KRW2.7mils.

Many clinics quoted me 3mil and above for rhinoplasty. Do u know any clinics that charges less than 3mil?

Lux ps quoted me KRW2.7mils for the procedure that I mentioned before and added 20% more for revision case, namu ps also quoted 3mils for revision case.

Itsumobaby, which clinic did u have bad experiences with?

Also... understand you don't have photos to share but how was the experience overall? Is it not good that you want to add them to the blacklist? :sad:

Please share with us! :smile: thanks so much!