BeautyHacker

Has anybody tried Pitangui?

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there
Thank you for sharing your experience with me. I’m quite nervous on the prospect of someone doing things to my face but also wanting a fresh look that matches with how I feel.

So glad your surgery is a successful one.

• 1 month later...
I'm about 2 years out from my facial liposuction at pitangui and I regret it so so much. I highly regret choosing this clinic for this procedure. There is a strange separation between the skin and the underlying tissues, and it causes my face to droop/sag.

I'm currently exploring between ultherapy, threadlifting, and a jawline/lower facelift to fix this. I still have days where I want to kill myself over how this turned out. F.ck this clinic.

• 5 months later...
I am quite young (26) in terms of doing anti-aging procedures but Pitangui suggested I should do a mini incision mid face lift (which costs freaking 5 mil KRW and needs 2 weeks recovery time).
According to them, thread lift will not help the droopiness of my cheeks, but they can do fat graft (1.5 mil KRW) on that.

I am very interested in doing acculift after seeing so many good results but the customer service from Pitangui says it will create a hollow look on my face :sad:

Note: I am slim/muscular with pretty low body fat % but I have chubby cheeks. Used to look cute but now that I am starting to age I can feel them dropping lower already.

• 2 weeks later...
Hello there! I am so sorry to hear that. was the result good initially? or it was botched from the beginning?
Would you mind sharing me your photo? i too am a guy planning to do Rhino and facial lipo at Pitangui but this certainly made me pause

I feel like for those procedures there are much better clinics (especially for rhino). The clinic I went to is in the same building at Pitangui and I had really good results for rhino so even if you really like Pitangui I think you should still at least consult with some other clinics as it won't take much time.

Yeah i guess you're right. may i know the name of the clinic?

it was bad from the start. worst decision of my life

Hello Guys , I m Looking to do a Revision Plastic and Eye Fat repositioning in Pitangui .

Honestly before seeing this post, I was 100% sure to go to them, the videos and marketing of this clinic is well done and is one of the oldest.

I was uncertain between Pitangui and Answer Plastic surgery.

The price of the two clinics compared:

Pitangui 4000 € Review nose + Eye

AnswerP.S € 12,000
Review nose + Eye. Facial
laser and some gadgets are like a gift ...

I enclose my photo.

What do you think ?

12,000 euros for rhinoplasty and eye fat repositioning is an insane price.