BeautyHacker

Has anybody tried Pitangui?

She misquoted you. I had mine quoted for around 3.5-4M but it still is cheaper than others because of what kianpark17 said about foreign vs local rates. I got a higher quote from Banobagi and despite my bargaining skills, I wasn't able to have them lower it significantly. I have a few more clinics in mind and have set consultations for June but I really haven't made up my mind where to go to yet.

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do more research and hope you'd get your surgery done successfully!

I actually think that what's missing is actually going to gangnam-du to talk with the clinics personally. When are you going again? Their photos recovery photos on pitangui are great! I wonder if they are just holding back on releasing photos something. I was even trying to bug nicole if she could give snippets of after photos from patients who had a nasal hump but she said that it was strictly confidential, again! BUT, she told me that they were going to release a video of a new model who had a similar nose as mine. I think that she has her photo on their main site but I can't find that video yet.

I'm still saving up so most probably i'll ge going there next year july. can't wait! i'm still deciding between the few clinis on my mind, guess the thing i need to do is to consult with them first and see how things go. what surgery are you planning to do? just rhino?

The waiting time is one of the most nerve wrecking part of the whole experience for me. I am just excited to visit Korea and experience the culture and fix what needs to be done. I have been talking to Nicole and she mentioned that she could arrange for my pickup and transfer to my hotel and even take care of my itinerary if plan to go sight seeing. Plus, I hear that it's great to go shopping in Korea and that there are a lot of great finds there. Excited is kind of an overstatement! :woot:

I would also like to have a more refined jaw but I am not too sure if I want to have it now or after a year or so. I also want fat grafts or fillers around my eyes but not botox since I tried those already.

Hi cheon!

I totally understand what you mean! When are you going to Korea again? ^^

Hello! Have you sent me an email? I have been having trouble opening my account so I apologize in advance if I didn't reply. I think that I'll be all set to go by the end of this months or by the next. Haven't updated the list on the main thread because I haven't booked any tickets yet. What about you?

Haha no problem. ^^

Do you have Kakaotalk then? I could send you ma ID per pm. ^^

I haven't installed it yet on my phone, but I will let you know as soon as I do. Can't we rent phones straight out of the airport once we get there? I wonder how much it will cost. Or I might as well use the app via wifi.

Are you still sending messages with danda? Hasn't called me for a couple for days. I am trying to persuade her to go to Korea with me. She's been complaining about her butt but I don't know how serious she is about doing it. ha ha

Is anybody going to Korea around late September-October? I'll be getting my revision rhinoplasty there and would LOVE to meet up so we can talk about common ground haha!

Also, I am looking forward to getting a quote from Pitangui. Their Cinderella transformation on Facebook looks amazing, although it is not something I'm after besides my nose. But I'm impressed with the skill of the surgeon there. Does anyone know who the main surgeon is in Pitangui?

I was quoted 7-8 mil KRW

Hi Cheon!

Ah okay, no problem. install the App when you feel like it. ^^

Yes I am still communicating with her, she´s such a nicer person. She mentioned that, it seems that you have good chances that she will go with you. Lol

Regards

^ I'm interested as well. Based on the pricing and the communication, Pitangui seems like a good choice but there aren't much reviews on revision/rhino

Regen's - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Regen-Beauty-Medical-Group/452519801464890

Random question but do you happen to know why minimum age for guest to stay is 19 years old? Haha.. sounds inappropriate o_o