BeautyHacker

Has anybody tried Pitangui?

Simply because it's a motel (love hotel). I think forgot who mentioned this but a forumer said that there are hotels who strictly admit women only. May not be quite a bad idea if you're traveling alone. But M1 does sound like a "decent" choice if you are on a budget and can't find any airBnBs. :thinking:

Just don't forget to buy the strongest disinfectant and spray every corner of the room...

This makes me wonder, I know that it is risky to share information to complete strangers, but apart from the April group, are there anyone here who either traveled/met up and then decided to become roommates? May not be a bad idea if you trust one another. Makes me wonder how it would feel if a whole group stayed together...

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:cry: So I am not nice since she is nicer? lol Yeah, she gave me a ring this morning and said that she freed her schedule. Makes me want to have the same thing she's having. I wouldn't mind an increase in cup size. Actually, just found this cute dress at the mall and would great on me if I had a generous pair to fill it in. :shame:

I'm going in June!!

Every time I look at their before photos, I really am amazed at how they transformed. Although I am not a fan of an instant radical transformations myself, their journey is really remarkable and they are indeed brave enough to go through it all. But I would eventually want to have my jaw done and maybe have fat grafts around my eyes but not all at once.

Their main doctor is Dr. Yoo. He does all foreign patients (non-koreans) upon request according to Nicole. He even did my friend's jaw surgery a couple years ago.

Thanks!

I hope princessdiary could update us on her experience because I am specifically looking for someone who did rhino at Pitangui.

Lol sorry that was a typo - stupid keyboard :P

I mean nice but you're as nice as her!!! Haha are you tempted to do BA too?
Will you do it at Pitangui?

I'm also waiting for any feedback from Pitangui's rhino ....
I'm going to Korea may 28 - june 13

Who is this Nicole that everyone seems to talk about? Is she the translator for Pitangui? This is one of the main clinics I'm visiting for consultation however I thought we would need to hire our own translator (as I'm already speaking to one). Anyone mind sharing Nicole's email? :P

O: I'll arrive in Korea on the 13th! I guess we will miss each other.

She's the translator over there and she replies to emails too. You can email her at [email protected]

So, it seems like the majority of the people stay in hotel/motel (without kitchen access). I thought we need to control our food intake after surgery? (taste wise, not too salty and stuffs like that)
If we are staying in a hotel/motel, how is it possible to prepare our own food for post-surgery?

Depending on the surgery you have, you just need to watch out what you and eat a healthy balanced diet. Those having jaw surgery will obviously be limited to what to since they won't be able to chew very well. Since I am doing my eyes, I guess I can eat whatever I want. I wouldn't want to pass out eating Korean cuisines since I think most of them are heavy on the salt.

How to prepare food after surgery? Easy, prepare them well before you have surgery. :smile: Buy the juices you will need, milk, or whatever. Try to buy some food if you can't go out and just reheat it afterwards. A lot of women here have traveled alone without any translator who served as their "personal assistant" so I think that it would be manageable with the right mindset and preparation.

*Talk about preparation! -- Coming from a person who will be looking around for a place to stay once I get there. :wacko:

Or you can stay at a guest house. A guest house is kind of like a motel, but even cheaper mostly. There will be a kitchen for a common area in most guesthouses.

Also, like the poster above, it depends on your surgery. It's no biggie if you're getting a eyelid surgery or nose job. Just avoid the spicy and overly salty food and you're good.

And guess what? Korean foods are salty and spicy, no?? :P
Btw, I changed my trip to june 2 - june 22

Not all, but of course if you want the good foods then... :smile:
I had a nose job 2 years ago and the day RIGHT after I woke up I ate curry T_T Didn't see anything different that affects my healing though. Haha. You're in Korea so don't miss a chance to see the good foods :P

That's the only thing that I don't wanna miss... the good traditional Korean food :smile:
If you don't mind me asking, where did you get your nose done? Do you like the result?

Used rib cartilage at VIP. My nose is too big so no, I don't. Which is why I'm going back to Korea again. Hopefully pitangui is good. I really can't afford for another revision after this.