BeautyHacker

Has anybody tried Pitangui?

i want to go to pitangui too.. but their lack of before after pics kind of scares me.. their price is good for rhino.... tip plasty with bridge, alar base reduction + bulbous nose reduction is only 3.8 million won

hey lacryssa... it would be great if you can share with me too :P

[email protected]...

thank you!!!

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I am also considering Pitangui for rhyno. One of my fren had gone there for rhyno and double eyelid surgery. Everything went well, just like how she wants it to be. I will ask her to share her experience here. and if possible b&a pics.

btw are you indonesian? *your name sounds Indonesian :P

yes i'm indonesian.. hehehe.. indonesian chinese actually.. i have the typical flat bridge .big bulbous nose.. *sigh* .. i saw pitangui's video on stephanie.. and her surgeries..is that her?? hehehe

yes pleaseee send me pics!!!! hehehe
i do want the natural rhinoplasty look.. u know.. not those fake high stiff noses.... i also want no silicone (i prefer cartilage or dermal graft) because my aunt did silicone noses years ago.. and she said it's horrible.. she hit her nose on a door once and the silicone moved!!!
could u also ask her how she negotiate the price?? and how much lower can it go?

i'm a new mom and jobless... so i've been tightening my purse strings to do this surgery.... TT

my email is [email protected] .... thank you so much !! :smile:

You may want to consult Pitangui and Wonjin. I have been reading that those two clinics are very reputable for their lip reduction procedure.

I am currently considering Pitangui for double eyelid surgery and rhyno.

I totally understand your problem. Same here, my nose is typically chinky nose with flat bridge. I want to have natural - asian look nose. That's why I opted to Korea. I have seen some of my mom's friends who had done surgery in Indonesia and Singapore. The result is very disappointing.

Btw I just contacted my friend, she said she did the surgery with Dr. Yoo at Pitangui. She advised us to do the consultation with Nicole first. She's very responsive and helpful in a way. BUT she said we should not rush when taking the decision because these people tend to force us to do the surgery right after the consultation. We should take our time and check with other clinics as well.

Hi Flojo, I am exactly in a dilemma just like you. I have contacted several clinics in Korea, including Pitangui, Dream, JW, and VIP. But only Pitangui replied to my email so far. Their assistant or marketer, Nicole, is very responsive. She replied to my email within a day.

I am basically interested in doing rhyno and chin reduction (reconstruction). I can pass you her email if you are interested.

hi vita.. i contacted pitangui too..actually nicole's response is really good.. i asked her lots of questions (maybe we reply back and forth 10 x) and i watched pitangui's video too.. but i don't know... i need to speak to the doctor first... rhino is quite scary because it can look fake easily...

i heard JW is really natural and they like the "natural" look hence they like using autologous tissue... but they haven't replied my email...
when are you going to korea if i may ask?? and r u indonesian? (just curious hehee)

I am Indonesian :P I am planning to get my procedure done sometime next year. I need to save up some money before . I am kinda in a tight budget :P just finished my master and started working.

I want to do double eyelid, rhyno, eye bag, and chin surgery. Maybe early next year. I found Pitangui is very responsive in terms of the online consultation. But I would like to meet with the doctor itself so I feel comfortable with my decision. From my understanding, dr. Yoo seems very experienced. Any idea?

the nose is so nice and natural.. which clinic di she do it in?

ok nevermind.. i missed it.. she did it at wonjin hehehe

I have consulted a very annointed spiritual master rgding 3 drs that i ve shortlisted for eyes/face surgery n his advice is:
1st.choice : Pitangui
2nd: Vip
3rd: JW
Consult them n hear how they will do the surgery n wat results they can give you first!

Consulted Dr.Lee at VIP 2day rgding eyelids correction n facelift n he is very pro!very friendly n helpful eng speaking staff too.free lodging n daily post care(hair wash n facial included!!!)allow me to tslk to a msian who did eyes n face.gd results though only 4days!!!very ex!!!but quality /skills/results most impt!!!mon ll consult at Pitangui b4 i decide!

Thanks! I'll email them and check their prices for lip reduction.