BeautyHacker

Has anybody tried Pitangui?

hahaaaa i'm waiting for a reply from fresh... ^^ i already emailed them... that's good to know, thanks ^^ for me aegyosal is a must... but i guess i could get it later elsewhere if their eyes are really good? can i see examples somewhere? ^^ are the eyes big only if you start with big eyes?

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a mix of information from their English and Korean facebook pages, but the links are to the english photos for easier reading
______

Their first model's BA photo is here, captioned as "Barbie eye surgery" -- The rounder of the two

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=508200269241721&set=pb.220611151333969.-2207520000.1380169797.&type=3&theater

_________

This model is No. 3, her eyes were initially very small. Personally, I like how hers turned out better of the two, but everyone has their own desired result. If I remember correctly, the photo right next to the bottom right was taken later than the very bottom right one, after swelling went down.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=549079118487169&set=pb.220611151333969.-2207520000.1380169792.&type=3&theater

_____

The model labeled No. 2 supposedly had her eyelids done before and just had a revision, V-Line, and fat graft at Pitangui, but it doesn't say if the original surgery was done there or somewhere else

Her photo is here

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=527781507283597&set=pb.220611151333969.-2207520000.1380169792.&type=3&theater

thank you so so so so sOOO much ^____^ i agree... the second one looks better than the first one... and a big change! ^_^ i like the second one and the third one best... i think maybe he third one... "model No. 2"... better ^^

Hi visualkano

I saw your posting about v line at everm

Everm is on my list and I want to ask if you don't mind sharing your experience.

Are you happy with the result?

thanks

Hi there,

do you mind sharing your experience with Pitangui? Have you had your surgery yet?

Thanks in advance!

I thought that was not a PS clinic but a dental clinic? Are their prices exp or affordable?
Can't seems to be able to email them.

yes dental clinic does square jaw, 2-jaw, v-line, teeth, anything like that ^^ zygoma too! but nothing else! no nose eyes and so on... ^^ their prices are affordable I think ^^

EverM.net is their website

Not sure about their email. I'll check n let u know

It is very reasonable charge- abt 10m for cheek bone n jaw.

As they r dental clinic, they specialize in jaw so more suitable for your condition

By any chance, Are they good at sliding genioplasty and chin implant? I guess the price range should be less than 5million won for them?
Heard they charges the same price for locals and overseas patients? Hope it's true.

I think there's no eng or Chinese translator there so we hv to bring a Korean translator. Wonder if this info is accurate?

yes they charge the sme for everyone ^^ the consultant speaks english, i don't know about mandarin~ they are better at sliding genio than any PS clinic for sure~ not sure if they do implants as those are PS and not "real" surgery... i don't know what the price for only sliding genio and no mandible work is... you should ask them ^^

Checked out everM but their web is all in Korean. Their b&a seems alright for me.. They seems to be a new clinic & not sure if they are Ard for a long or short period of time in the industry?

This thread is to collect information about Pitangui, not EverM. Please try to stay on topic as to not mix the information