BeautyHacker

Has anybody tried Pitangui?

If I am not wrong there are few brands of filler in korea, Yvoire is korea brand price is the cheaper, then follow restlylane (white color box) and restlylane (blue color box), price range should be 250k to 400k per box (should be 1cc per box). Have seen promotion 180k for Yvoire.

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi ,

Can you help me where should i get Zygoma and Mandible reduction ? also my mom wants to get facelift .
Thank you in advance

I miss out "raidiesse" and "juvederm" this kind of brand, and my mistake per box should be
1 pre-filled syringe x 1.0ml/pack

I guess fillers don't really gives you dramatic effects and the good thing about them is because they are semi-permanent and results can be reversible! :biggrin::biggrin: I am asking Nicole if Dr Yoo can be the one doing the fillers even if its a small procedure. i guess with more experienced he can mould the look closer to what I really want. Haha thats quite cheap for the price of fillers though mines quoted at 1m. But I would surely be thick skin enough to ask for a discount for them like what psp has mentioned :graucho:

thank you for the info... ^^ do you know what is in yvoire? does it have less HA (mg) per ml/cc? that's another reason why it can be cheaper, same amount of liquid but less effect... is yvoire restylane (HA) too?

can you please list all the ingredients of the different brands? i know juvederm is HA like restylane but i think juvederm is 24mg/ml(cc) vs 20 for restylane...?

You should read the forum and do your research long before deciding on a doctor for such an invasive procedure... people always say Koreans take PS lightly, people who get multiple surgeries at once take it lightly... but i don't think that's true. I read stuff like "원래 대한민국 병원이 의사샘들 만나기 어려운곳이자나요~~ 감동ㅠㅠ" ain Korean forums all the time, people complaining how hard it is to find information about a clinic and where it came from and how many unsatisfactory results they have really delivered... So Koreans do their research too, I have done a lot of research... even though I'm one of those people who apparently "takes it lightly" just because I'm having multiple major surgeries at once... ^^;; so please take it seriously for best results :smile: but in case you don't listen to this warning... everM for bone surgery and pitangui for facelift, you should be in safe hands there no matter what...

Huh? You want me to list out all the ingredients of different brands??? Haha....I am not a sales representative of filler company.. :P

Anyway Yvoire is Hyaluronic Acids but same like all other brand they have different type of products contain different level of Hyaluronic acid or cross-link Hyaluronic acid.

If anyone is interest to know the ingredients of each products. You can check out their website, and for price simply type the name in korean in the search engine and you may see some link of clinic price of filler or promotion link.

Yvoire 이브아르
www.lgls.com

Restylane 레스틸렌

restylane perlane 레스틸레 펄레인

Restylane sub Q 레스틸레 서브큐
www.restylane.com

Juvederm voluma 쥬비덤 볼루마

Juvederm ultra plus 쥬비덤 울트라플러스

Juvederm ultra 쥬비덤 울트라
www.juvederm.com

Radiesse 래디어스
www.radiesse.com

Haha... I agreed the good things about fillers is reversible, so if you are not too sure what you want, filler always is a good materials to use....;)

Haha I'm sorry... I know you are not... I just ask questions I want to know, it's okay if you don't know the answers... xD I meant the active ingredient, like not all the ingredients... haha XD

Okay, I looked up some things, Juvederm, Belotero and Restylane are HA for sure... Belotero is not animal based, Juvederm not either and Restylane isn't either... (at least if the companies are honest) so they're all synthetic... :smile: I just googled Yvoire and Radiesse, it said the same thing... :smile: let's hope it's true (we don't want any diseases from animal based stuff or anything... :graucho: )

Thank you for all the links ^^

Hi, I just had surgery done with Dr. Yoo at Pitangui. I got so much information from this site that I feel I should give back to it.

The trip was unexpected. I emailed 1 week prior to arriving and Nicole arranges for a car to pick my father, brother, and me up and go directly to the clinic for my consultation(you pay 75000 KRW which is deducted from your surgical bill, I forgot to ask for it back though!). I thought I needed alar reduction, bridge implant, lateral osteotomy and tip-pasty. I was quoted a little over $5000 I think it was $5200. The hard part was trying to find a hotel so late as all the ones I recommended on this site were full or my brother saw the pics and said "no way"! I did find Nox Boutique Hotel which was really hard to find. It was 1.2 miles away from Pitangui (5000KRW taxi). Small but functional rooms. Tons of complimentary toiletries and large bathroom! Booking.com

At the consultation Nicole was very respectful to my dad but very much on a schedule. She could predict the questions but I feel that since she has answered them a million times before she probably doesn't realize that she cuts off my question with her answer. It didnt really bother me, but I could see how that might irritate others. Dr. Yoo used her to translate, although I think he knows enough English to respond to my questions in Korean before she had translated it. In the end he said that he didnt really feel like fixing my nose because proportionally it fit my face well. Yes I have a big face :smile: . Anyway, he said maybe alar reduction and bridge augmentation for a natural look if I really didnt like my nose. $2400. He recommended lower eye fat pad repositioning bc my bridge would be higher and the hollows under my eye would look worse. I'm not sure if these are the "love bands" that people talk about. In total $3500. He said the rest could be done but he didnt recommend it as it would look markedly different for very little gain. Then he said in clear English to my dad, "But you need surgery before your daughter". Dad has developed really droopy eyelids and bags with time. But that's a different story :smile:

The only part of the surgery I didn't like is that they woke me up before the surgery was over. I think I was awake for the last 15 minutes. Although the pain was only mild, all the pulling and tugging and such was very disconcerting. At one point it felt like they were trying to pull something big out of a small hole. It was the only time I raised my hand a little. Dr. Yoo barked out something, but I think it was at the anesthesiologist for waking me up too soon.

My entire face as swollen day 2-4 and I thought I made a big mistake. It didnt help the my dad insisted that I see my relatives and they looked horrified and were Korean blunt. My nose was quite turned up and with the facial swelling I looked like a pig. Now day 5 I can see the contours of my face and 70%of my nose. I hope my nostrils continue to trend down as I would rather they not be seen when looked straight on. Although on TV I've seen them both ways. It does look very natural. I even understand the fat pad under eye thing even though I didn't think this was an issue before. It's mainly my profile that has changed. My ala is still rounded, but smaller especially when I smile. It will be interesting to see if anyone notices. I did this surgery for me and I got what I asked for. I didn't want a dramatic difference. I think Dr. Yoo really respects the uniqueness of a face. In that was he is an artist by keeping harmony.

So if you are looking for more drastic changes maybe not the right doctor for you, although I encourage everyone to have a consultation with him. Tell him what you want and he will give his opinion which I believe will be a very natural look and then base other consultation on what he has said.

Ok gotta go, my thumbs hurt.

Ugh! PS:

The subway is really good in Seoul. Pitangui is the Sinsa station and if you exit at Exit 1 you are essentially at the front door! The PS office is the 3rd floor.

A member here had her rhinoplasty at JW and had an awesome result. She looked very different but natural afterwards. I.e. if you knew her, there would be mo doubt that she got work done. But if you didnt know her, i doubt that you would notice.She had a lot more done than I did. I am very happy with my results but I wonder what would have happened if we had switched.

Skim 3,

I pray for your speedy recovery!

Thanks for your postings on Pitangui. I was just sharing with a member in Kakaotalk that Pitangui will only recommend procedure that is necessary for the patient. Thanks for your confirmation, love

Thanks for sharing your experience with Pitangui skim3 !
I scheduled my surgery with pitangui in 3 weeks time and Im rather excited yet worried because Im doing lipo and fat grafting with Dr Yoo.
Whats worst is my parents dont really know or approved of me doing lipo because I heard its a very dangerous procedure but your info. on Dr Yoo's professionalism really did assure me better!

정말 감사합니다 당신경험를신게사~~!! ♡♡ so valuable ^^ i'm sorry you had to see your relatives right after!

Good luck cookiechipmunk ^^ let us know how it goes!

@shinyglittery @skim3 Thanks guys ! (: I'll post a BA pic so that you guys can see. Haha i realize most reviews are short of that ):

@shinyglittery i'll be doing fillers too!! hahaha i'll let you know more on the price and the review of it to see if its actually worth going (;