BeautyHacker

Has anybody tried Pitangui?

Thank you ^^ well the price for fillers is only 300-600,000 or 1M at the most so I don't worry too much about it ^^ but thank you for that! if you ask about fat grafting for aegyosal even if you don't do it let me know what they say, but you don't have to ask if you're not interested for yourself ^^;; B&A pictures will be helpful but I understand why many people don't post them... especially before pictures...

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, guys,
Just an update. At day 6-7 other than the bruising and stitches, you could hardly tell I had surgery! When the stitches came out and with concealer no one new I met noticed. Now I'm day. 10 and there is no bruising. Minor nose swelling.

I misquoted the price. It was $3000 for alar reduction, silicone bridge, and under eye fatpad adjustment. Don't know if it was the meds, pumpkin juice, or sinnech that helped with early healing.

Im so happy for you skim3 ! (:
Hope you love your new nose [: Now I cant wait for my surgery! Haha

Hi Skim3,

Can I know if you did your rhino at Pitangui? Did they provide guest room? Can you share your before and after photo? Which dr did the surgery for u? I am doing research on rhino now.

Vian,

I did do my rhinoplasty at Pitangui. Dr. Yoo did it. He does before but no after pictures. If you PM me I can see what I can do about pics. I'm vacationing and I am by myself now. I liked the shape of my nose before except how large my ala was and the absence of a bridge. My ala is smaller although still widens when I smile (he said its supposed too otherwise the smile is unnatural). The bridge shape is great. Still curved and natural. My friends who have seen me after the swelling went down tells me that my ski. Looks great and I look rested, but they haven't clued into the nose! When looking straight on, there is subtle definition. My profile is much improved. Over all my face doesn't look as flat and static.

Hi Skim, can you email your photos to [email protected]?

Thanks!

Sorry that should have been "my skin looks great". They didn't offer a guest room for just the rhinoplasty. I was awake at the tail end of the surgery and honestly was out of there within 15 minutes. I could have stayed for a couple of hours, but I felt good and would rather relax at the hotel. I stayed at Nox Boutique which really requires a taxi unless you like to walk. Lex hotel as closer although I don't know what the rooms look like.

Hello, if you don't mind can you send me your pics cos I'm planning to have it done next year and Pitangui is one of my choice. My email is [email protected]. Thank you!

May I ask if forummers really send their B&A photos as requested? Or could it be one person posing as several? Please correct me if I am wrong because I rely on the honesty of foummers too since I can't speak Korean. I ask this because i did ask but did not receive any photo.

Hello Skim,

I am looking into Pitangui and I received a reply from them. I was wondering if I could also see your B&A pictures? What was your original nose like?

Could you please send me your pics please :smile: I am strongly considering doing rhinoplasty at Pitangui . thank you so much , my email is [email protected]

Hi! I'm still not back to the states from my trip to Korea and Australia. I'll be home next week. I don't have before pics really so you'll just get the after. I just can say I had absolutely no bridge. Everyday I like my nose more and more. I saw some friends and they didnt notice immediately. They thought something was different with my hair and I looked less sleepy. It's hard to describe but I feel that it makes my face less bland (?). My nose is less wide for sure when I'm not smiling. When I do smile it's still wide, but not as wide as before. My Koreans friends noticed instantly. :smile:

Good to hear that :smile: Congratz ^^ I am really excited to see your result :P