BeautyHacker

Has anybody tried Pitangui?

Hi Skim,

I hope you enjoy your trip! And love your new face.

Ok please share with me your after picture when you are back.

Between, where is your country?

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all!

I'm going there in January for fat graft, chin implant and arm liposuction and and double eyelid revision! I'm so excited! =D

I did my rhinoplasty, double eyelid (suture method) and breast augmentation here in Singapore with Dr Andrew Tay.

Now I'm going to Pitangui to try to look a little more better and I'm really excited.

Anyone can recommend a good hotel to stay if I were to have all surgeries at Pitangui?

Thank you very very much! YAY!

Lex hotel is right around the corner from the clinic. Literally you walk about 1 block. I didn't stay there so I don't know how much it cost, but it is super close.

Hi sundaelove!
Im going for my fat graft for chin and cheeks, arm lipo and nose filler at pitangui in 9 days! haha! Feeling happy for you !(:

You two getting a lipo! Tell me how that goes! I have had this arm pit fat that I've had forever that keeps me from wearing anything strappy....well I still wear strappy things but it doesn't look good. Are you doing the upper arm/tricep area or around the arm pit? Can you let me know how much it is?

Hi Cookiechipmunk! Please please please show me your results on your liposuction too!

I know how excited you feel! Haha... YAY! By the way, for nose fillers, since you are there, Have you considered doing the actual surgery for long lasting results? When I had my rhinoplasty, I thought over for a long time on fillers and the surgery! =) Just some thoughts but I believe you will still look great with just fillers!

I'm feeling excited for you! Which hotel are you staying put at? And anyone going with you? Please take great care! :smile:

Hi Skim3,

Nicole quoted me 1,500,000 KRW to 2,000,000 KRW. But from what I seen from other posts, they will have 'discounts' if you do more than 1 surgery?

Planning to 'improve' on any other areas? =)

I'm super excited! Every single day! Though mine is in Jan which is still some time later. Can't wait.

By the way, I'm a working adult, anyone had double eyelid incision (cutting) method and still manage to go back to work without goldfish eyes?! I'm only planning to take 2 weeks leave. Hehe.

Anyway, I would be pleased to show my before after photos! But because I have done a few surgeries here in Singapore already, the change shouldn't be too drastic this time round. =)

Hi Skim! Nicole quoted me 1.5m too because she said my arms didnt seem to have a large amount of fats to be taken out, so I guess if youre having problems only with partial areas around your arms it may be around the same price! whats more being a returning patient they are surely able to give you some discounts on it! i'll show you guys or let you guys know about the results after my surgery :biggrin:

Hi Sundaelove. Haha I wanted to do nose fillers to just enhance my nose tip because I m quite satisfied with my nose before that. I just want to see if an enhanced tip would make my nose look better haha.
Nicole suggested chin implant to me too because she said it will be a permanent effect compared to doing fat grafting to elongate the chin however the thought of how the implant is placed into the chin scares me! So i thought that i can do with the fat graft first to see how results would be like before I decide if I want a chin implant in the future.

I did my eyes 2 years ago and the healing time for my wound is around 3 weeks.
I guess at 2nd week it would still be obvious to people that you had the eye surgery because the crease would be extremely deep, however the swell would have gone done by around 70%?
I suggest that you take sinecch after the surgery to speed up your recovery process because it speeds up the time for swelling to go down.

For the arm lipo, Im not really sure how long the results would be, because i took 2 weeks leave too! and I just didnt know how can I go to office with all the bruising and swelling if it doesnt heal by 14 days ):
But nonetheless, i'll let you know about the results after the lipo so that you can have a better idea when youre there in jan ;)

Awww... I'm not so sure if it's good to take 3 weeks off. =(

Maybe put thick makeup? Haha... How nice if I'm having in between job! No one will know you have done anything and new colleagues will just think you look really pretty. Old colleagues see you again will most probably just think that you have became prettier!

With a swollen eyes, way way way too obvious. I just dislike those people who still think that PS is a big deal and they start wagging tongues behind you. How nice if everyone is open to PS...

Has anyone tried Rhinoplasty at Pitangui?

What are some of the clinics to avoid when it comes to Rhinoplasty? Some forum-members mentioned Jewelry clinic for Rhino, but I'm still doubting this clinic. I went to their websites and saw some B&A photos, but most of them are Photoshoped (so hard to tell).

Also, someone said something bad about Jewelry. That is is blacklisted under Chinese website: http://postimg.org/image/n8gcl6p4l

So for now, I'm 90% crossing them out...