BeautyHacker

Has anybody tried Pitangui?

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Rachelle... I think so. I haven't check on SMPS. But Pitangui Nicole has been very helpful and responsive. So far feedbacks seem rather positive as well...

What is your recommendation? :smile:

Dear members,

Let's keep this thread only meant for Pitangui since Kianpark started the thread for members who has posted their experiences n seek more review with Pitangui.

I always come to this thread to read others' experiences with Pitangui.

Thank you all :biggrin:

Sundaelover,

All clinic requires the patient to put 10% deposit if you want to book the surgery.

If you are only going for consultation then decide whether to go ahead with them, my advise is don't wire any money there before your arrival bcoz we won't know about their refund policy.

However, after the consultation, and you want to go ahead with Pitangui, yes you will need to put the 10% deposit

In case anyone is interested to know, please refer to the blacklisted PS clinic that originally posted by Riko12 (in KR) n I posted the English translated list.

Pitangui is not blacklisted.

Hi sundaelove, i paid the 10% deposit already because Im sure that i'll be going to pitangui since im doing the surgery few hours after I land in korea. I suggest if you have time, you can consult other clinics before deciding or if you dont, you may want to go for the clinic you feel best suits you. Im not keen on the others like BK or Wonjin because mainly BK is blacklisted for having a lot of botched surgeries and my friend who went VIP had to do a couple of revision surgeries because the initial one wasnt well done. Wonjin is too out of my budget though. It depends on what you're looking for in a clinic I guess. I paid only 500,000 KRW for the deposit in Pitangui, so i suggest if youre doing alot, ask nicole what is the minimum amount of deposit to book the surgery! I'll be having my surgery this sunday and I'll let you know whats the feedback on the clinic :smile:

thanks for the info PSP! Youve always been such a great help :smile:

I wish you a very successful surgery and a happy recovering.

Hi Cookie,

I pray for success for your surgery in Pitangui.

U will be in the good hand of Dr Yoo bcoz of his 30yr experiences. & Dr Yoo is kinda vain himself (he also underwent PS recently) so he will understand the need to mk us pretty :biggrin:

Btw, to boost your confidence, Dr Yoo is a registered member of International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery ISAPS www.isaps.org

please remember to post your reviews n result after your surgery to help us to select good clinic

God bless you abundantly

For those who are going to PITAngui remember to secure your belonging And don't bring so much money because the nurSe there or the staff is not very honest one of the November forumer went there to do a surgery . After the surgery she is a bit drowsy and the next things she found out is all her cash is gone

Omg, how can such a thing happened. I thought
Most clinics have lockers For patients to keep their belongings. Thanks for the warning.

Guesthouse is like backpackers many people come in and out what do you expect ?. Anyway security camera also got blind spot. Even if you caught someone so what ? You are already tired and weak after surgery and in foreign country whereby communication breakdown . It will not help at all . So take care please otherwise make sure don't bring so much cash before surgery so after surgery pay food via credit cards and withdraw money at ATM once you are well .