BeautyHacker

Has anybody tried Pitangui?

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure! Nicole is booking for me. :smile: her pricing is cheaper than agoda!

Hi Tara, I'm doing chin implant is it the same or similar to V line? I'm going in Jan. you can wait to see my results if you are going later... :smile:

Hi Guys,

I am 31 years old male and planning to do mouth protruding correction (ASO) surgery early next year. I have heard ASO is quite complex surgery and require longer recover period (2 weeks down time). So I am yet decided to choose the clinics, Pitangui is on my short list. But I haven't see my people here posted any ASO surgery experience. So I would like to know if anyone has ever done this before at Pitangui or any other clinics?

Kind regards,

Wei

Hi Guys,

I am 31 years old male and planning to do mouth protruding correction (ASO) surgery early next year. I have heard ASO is quite complex surgery and require longer recover period (2 weeks down time). So I am yet decided to choose the clinics, Pitangui is on my short list. But I haven't see my people here posted any ASO surgery experience. So I would like to know if anyone has ever done this before at Pitangui or any other clinics?

Kind regards,

Wei

Hi Wei! Sorry I tried to search but couldn't find more info on ASO from Pitangui. Perhaps you can check with Nicole whether they do this surgery or not...

From my research, ASO is quite a major surgery. I also have minor mouth protrusion issue and wanted to go for ASO but after sending photos to a few different clinics, I was advised to go for chin implant and fat graft instead...

Just wondering how severe is your protrusion... :smile:

Hi sundaelove,

Thanks for your reply. I think my mouth protrusion is at severe level, chin implant is definitely not an option..

I have been communicating with Nicole via email in the last few days, Pitangui does offer ASO surgery apparently. I have also sent emails to other clincs like JW and TL. But only JW replied so far with limited information, the price was quite expensive(15000 USD), unlike Pitangui only charge 8mil to 9mil KRW and I was quite impressive with Nicole's reply as well. As you said ASO is a major surgery so I will spend time to narrow down the clinic which suits me the best.

Regards,

Wei

Hi folks, I am going in Jan middle next year but have not finalized the accommodation yet. Anyone interested to go at the same time and we can split the accommodation cost and possible to get more discount if we go to the same clinic. I am planning to do eyes and nose. Have not confirmed on clinic yet.

Hi Princess, it has been 8 months since ur surgeries in Pitagui. Can you share your result and pictures through pm? Thanks!

Hi @sundaylove, you are going to Pitangui in Jan? You finalised all the logistics and accommodation already? I have plan to go KR for PS also in Jan middle, when you are going?

Hi Keching,

I'll reach on 23rd Jan. Almost settled for everything... only still a little unsure on the clinic. Honestly... really haven't seen much reviews on Pitangui.

Haha. Sorry just being fickle minded! So me.

When are you going and which clinic? Have you finalised?