BeautyHacker

Has anybody tried Pitangui?

Aww...I actually plan to go on 15th Jan and leaving on 27th..23rd is kinda too close to CNY. Where you are from? How long you plan to be there?

I have not confirmed any clinics yet, most probably will walk in for consults first then only decide which to have for my life changing procedures (sound so dramatic), but Pitangui is now on my list given no negative review yet so far from the forum. How's your experience so far with them?

Same like you, I am also still fickling minded over where to have....sigh!

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone.
I finally mustered up enough courage to go to korea coming May and finally get rhinoplasty. I absolutely loved the online consultation I received which is why im leaning more towards pitangui. Could anyone tell me any hotels nearby with reasonable price? Im currently a student and wouldnt mind living in an okay looking place and thats close to pitangui.

Thanks

Im planning on going next year too! around may or june. Myabe we can travel together

Hi Ryry,

I will be staying at Lex. Krw80,000.

I can share the review when I'm back in Feb. :smile:

Keching,

I'm from Singapore and I did my rhino, breasts and DST double eyelid here in Singapore.

Though Pitangui has no adverse feedback, I realized no one shares their post op experience much or their post pics.

Also, I have been reading forms after forums. I saw there's this gladysjames who posted good reviews on them but guess what, he/she also posted the same comment on sammyboyforum (a forum where men share their views on their 'experiences' on bed)!

I was quite shocked so I held back and think twice...

Now I'm confused where to go!

Thank you sundae! Are u strictly going there for vacation or are you going to have ps done? if so where? thanks!

sundaelove,

I totally understand what you mean...I was also keen on Pitangui but still looking for the real life b&a pictures from any forumers... It is very hard to just read and read opinions and opinions without seeing the real proof.... I'm planning to have either chin implant or acculift, and thigh lipo with fat transfer, also maybe do my eyes to get a bigger eyes.. Does anyone know if Pitangui is good at this procedures?

I just had the following procedures done at Pitangui yesterday:
- double eyelid revision
- under eye fat repositioning
- nose revision
- chin implant
- fat grafting for my forehead
Since this my second day so I'm very swollen and can't tell the result yet. The only difference I can see is the chin implant, and I'm not sure whether this is the result that I wanted. I'm not saying it is bad but it is different then I had in mind. I'm going to the clinic for my first check up and I will ask them about it, they may say because it is still swollen so it's too early to tell.
I plan to write my overall experience in detail when I get back home because I have learned from other people's stories and this is my time to contribute back to this forum.

im in the same situation... pitangui's email replies are better than most clinics and the b&a look nice... but it wud be nice to see real results from people who don't get paid....

Hi Pip!

That would be most helpful really! Thank you so much!

By the way I'm doing 3 of your surgeries. Revision double eyelid, chin implant and fat graft. Can't wait for you to share your experiences with Pitangui! :smile:

Meanwhile, please take great care take in loads of vit C, have more pineapples but not too much and avoid salty stuff!

All the best and we are hoping to see your posts real soon! Heal well!

There is a guest house 5 minute talk from Pitangui. It is a family owned property, they speak really good English and they are very nice and helpful. There are few choices for the rooms, the price for a single room is very reasonable if you don't mind stay in a smaller place. The single room has a shower inside and they have a kitchen on each floor so you can make some simple meal when you don't feel like to go out after your surgery.

Pip,

How's your healing so far?

Care to share some b&a?

I just did fat grafting 2 weeks ago with their main doctor, which doctor from pitangui are u gona go for?