BeautyHacker

Has anybody tried Pitangui?

I have been a silent reader for a few months before making my decision to come to Seoul on Jan 15th, and I still don't know how to PM people LOL .. I have just started writing yesterday to give back to the forum which has given me a lot of info on PS.

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The estimate I gave you was based on my own numbers and type of procedures. I have about eight done (if you follow this thread back to yesterday you would see the details), so my bargaining power would be higher than yours. Moreover, a Zygoma reduction via incisions in the hairline offer a lift already, so there is less work to do on the real QMC Lifting. Hence more discount was possible.

I would say set a reasonable budget give or take half a million to one million KRW depending on number of procedures and go talk to the clinics on your short list. If you have done your homework by reading what other people have paid for their procedures, you will have some rough idea. Bringing cash only definitely helps, so as same day surgery as the consultation day..

For eye surgery, the cost tends to start at a flat rate of 1-1.5 million for first site depending on the place you go to.. Whatever you add on top should be less than half a million for each procedure. This is the idea I got from reading thousands of pages on this forum and calling around different agencies to see how they structure their prices and how they gave me discount after the discussion.

It is only my own observation which has proven to work well in my case so I am sharing and hope to be of some help ^___^

Hi peterpan88

Please PM your clinic stay because it legit thru here:smile: Thank a bunch,

Hi Snoker

I'm pretty good to bargain other things but with Plastic area I should learn from you:smile: WOW! Pitangui did all procedures? You are sooooo brave! Please keep us posted! Thank

Sorry I missed spell your name... snooker��

Hahaha it is okay Quick2014. It isn't my name anyway. If you have any question you think I could be of help, I would be happy to answer. Besides, I'm all alone in Seoul and have absolutely not much to do :smile:)

I've just got reply from Banobagi after waiting for almost a week. After reading it.....SIGH........

Price quoted is way beyond my budget. The price of facial contouring....the price for fat graft....given the exchange rate now here....where the hell to find $ to throw in....uncertain then, how much they're going to jack up price after consultation.... all and all..... sigh...

Seriously, my shorlisted choice only left with 2 clinics. Banobagi seems a reputed clinic, from what I've seen on "Let Me In". Can't afford that huge amount of $ for PS. No doubt it might gave better result than other.

I have experienced no pain during, right after, or now that it has been six days after the surgery. Much to my surprised as I had only got a nose job prior to this. I though the face lift would have hurt badly, it hasn't. The Zygoma reduction hasn't given me much discomfort besides not being able to open my mouth as wide as before so a simple task as biting a banana is a challenge. But I am certain this tightness will go away, just need to give it time. I forgot to ask the doctor if I should refrain from opening my mouth wide or should I start exercising the muscle already .. Will ask him today when I go back to the clinic for light treatment.

Vanilla Creme, please do yourself a favor and don't have your heart set on a clinic just because they do publicity stunt. Those doctors are out there fixing severe deformity, so of course, the result would be mind blowing. I mean they must be good to be able to fix those severe problems and make them even more beautiful than a natural born beauty, but that does not mean they are exceptionally better than other good doctors.

I don't go for the mega big names who heavily advertised because obviously the money must come from somewhere which is most likely to be your and my pocket. I would rather they got loads of praises from the past and present patients and pass on the savings to us.

Snooker, I've read that Banobagi gave good rate?! But hell, they did not.

The previous surgery I'd in Seoul was with a doctor which clinic got no patient and people said it's "spooky".. but I didn't care. The doctor was friendly and gave me satisfied result.

I agreed with you. We should not look based on the reputation. That's why I'm all out but the thing is my budget is maybe way below what people would pay for. So I can't even "shortlist" those big names.

The last choice on my mind would be Pitangui, and wish they're willing to lower the prices, is all I can hope for. Days are counting down, I'm still stuck with all these issues.

I must run to Pitangui as I have a scheduled appointment at three and I am late! Got your PM and I need to do some signing up to reply which I will do when I get back this afternoon. Which country are you from?

I am willing to help you out in the area you cannot do yourself. Lemme know :smile:. I don't read or speak a word of Korean and I have been here for six days already ;)

Hi snooker

Did you have to pay $$$ for changing your return date? And you stayed at Lex hotel from beginning til now? You are not suggesting stay in guess house? Due to multiple procedures I am trying to save $$$ as much as possible. It seems like the reasonable time is at least two full weeks ?
I am searching QMC mini lift and have no luck? Is something Pitangui specialize?
I know you are in the Healing period And here I am bugging you with all these questions:smile:) I am in my late40's and cannt ... Wait!. Will trying to wait patiently for answer.