BeautyHacker

Has anybody tried Pitangui?

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will reply to all inquiries to the best of my ability. Don't worry you re not bugging me. If my experience could be beneficial to you then it is even better.

I spent two nights at Pitangui and have then since moved myself into Lex Tourist hotel which is just around the corner or a three mins walk from most of the clinic. The room here is pretty small but extremely clean and gives me jut enough comfort while recovering. There is a huge screen TV and free wifi, hair dryer, all tea and coffee amenities, and a mini fridge with three small battles of water daily.

The rate I booked through Booking.com was much cheaper than what the cash only rate the clinic has offered and I paid it with a credit card total of 563,318 KRW for eight night stay but there is a ten percent tax on top. The grand total of eight days is 619,650 KRW which isn't bad at all. I was looking into AirBNB too but decided to pay a tad more for the room at the hotel for privacy and quietness instead.

Quick2014, I would suggest you contact the guesthouse directly for a negotiation first. Don't pay the offered rate on the website. They do do complimentary upgrade and waive the fee of a night or two if you stay longer than two weeks. The one by Mrs.Kim is very nice, listed under Cozy Room, if my memory serves me right. Always offer cash in exchange for a better deal cuz in the end they won't pay taxes on it and will most likely pass some of the saving on to you.

Quick 2014, yes QMC Mid Face Lift is Pitangui's specialty. They suture up the facial muscles and reinforce the lift with eight non-dissolvable threads. It is also a scarless procedure as the incisions would be 3cm long and are inside your hairline along the temples. I have not seen or touched my own stitches yet, pretending they are not there ^^"... I hate all sort of open skin.

Vanilla Creme, what are the prices you got from Bonobagi? I didn't consult them at all as they are too large in my opinion. I wanted a place where they would remember me afterwards and that I'm not just a case number.

I have answered all the inquiries to all who have PM'ed me. I am not used to the mail format here and have failed in sending a couple of times. If for some reason you did not get a reply from me, please let me know. I cannot find any of my sent messages. It would be a complete waste of time if all are lost :sad:(

Hey Snooker

I got your speedy PM! I'm doing my homework now:smile: I found the similar tech in USA but most of the threats are dissolved. If I can get the QMC last between 5-10 years I'm OK with that since I'm aged pretty slow. I'm following your post closely. Thanks again!

Hey snooker. Thank you very much for all the help you've provided everyone in this forum!

You guys are most welcome ^____^

Today, I have changed my flight to three days later so will be in Seoul until Jan 27th. To answer your question, Quick2014, there wasn't any charges for that at Asiana Alrlines.

Hello Icecake,

May I ask what procedure did they have done and what aspect are they not happy with the results? Last time I checked, Dr. Yoo is definitely registered. To imply that he doesn't have a license to operate, you should really have evidence as it is a serous accusation. I don't mean to be direct but do you know that I and along with many people here are trying to recover and hoping for great results from our surgeries. To drop a bomb like what you just did without any supporting evidence let alone further sentences to back up your claim is an insult to my hard work and is so very unnecessarily discouraging.

I beg you to clarify please.

Hi ALL,

First of all let me said this since I'm from Asia and working in the Hospital for many years. It is AMOST IMPOSSIBLE that any DR doesn't have license that can STAND STILL for over 30 years! There are too many completions out there, plus Dr YOO in Pitangui is Register!!!!! Last time I checked!

Anybody cure- heal differently ! Plus you need time to let it settle .

Snooker, I'm totally how you feel, it is just a input from different angle. You had eight procedures and willingly be on this forum to help out nonstop.....I think you are super- dooper brave, sincere, informative, strong.... You will be so happy with your results.

I, myself thinking seriously about this hospital. I 've been worked for 41 different hospitals( travel employee )! One conclusion- the smaller hospital the more attention- more caring( family oriented group) and...that is all.

Everybody should has more than one consultations then decide!!!

Snooker, great point,

Thank you for your support, Quick 2014 ^_^..

I believe someone signs up for a forum like this because they want to get information on it. When people started writing, it is normally because they wanted more info or they feel like the could add value or save some people from pain and devastation.

In my case, I feel like I have taken some from this forum and I would like to give a little back. I also notice that people write a lot pre-op, but the majority normally disappear post-op. That is why I am writing and sharing.

I don't see a point of a post like the one above by Icecake, which was so vague and of no substance. You either contributor for a cause or you go against it with detailed explanation so that people could learn from your experience. Then, you add value to a community.

You don't throw in non sense few sentences and got off the bench to leave all with huge doubts. A self-centred hidden agenda is sure suspected to be the underlying reason of her post. To spread untrue rumour to this extent should have been prohibited and penalised. This act is simply shameless.

:woot: Yeah right!