BeautyHacker

Has anybody tried Pitangui?

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again, two of my replies do not get sent. I have tried numerous attempts but couldn't PM you as per you new setting. Please check. Here is my reply anyway. Hope it is okay to paste here:

I'm not familiar with the money market in Singapore at all so won't know what coupon you are talking about. I can look around for an exchange rate for you but I thought any online source from a reputable institution would be more reliable.

Dear, I told you, you are sweating over maybe 200 dollars worth of loss max which could be very well covered by any clinic you go for the consultation. This is not a huge amount. I would say be firm on the exact amount you have and tell them you bring. Not a penny more and see if they would match it. I think they would in a heartbeat LOL. .. Seriously, they don't care about the exchange rate, you tell them a budget to match and they will. Don't sweat over a small stuff, concentrate on honing your negotiation skill!!

Snooker, there's another forumer there at Lex... I'm going over tomorrow as well! How's your recovery so far? :smile:

Do you have kakao?

Hello Sundaelove ^^

How are ya? I'm sick of Lex Hotel and the area as I have been here for over nine days. I will move to the Freser Suites on Saturday and spend two days there in hope to get to see some livelihood of the market. No I do not have a kakao account because I don't even know what it is. I have looked for it from my iPhone and iPad, to no avail. I guess it isn't supported by Apple Apps.

One thing I just remember to mention, don't only dream about all the good things, prepare self for disappointment (rare but happens) and some money to travel for revision in the worst case scenario. You must budget some money aside for a revision or else be stuck with it for a long long time.

One other thing re fat graft, you will definitely need a second procedure to fill up which is a complimentary and is included in the one time price that you pay, at least at Pitangui. I have heard that at some clinics, you will have to pay for the second fat grafting if the first one gets absorbed.

At Pitangui, they said the second touch up is included in the price of one and they don't keep the fat for half a year, they will harvest fresh fat cells when the time comes because they don't believe that fat cells could survive that long outside our body. But you will have to pay your own air fare and accommodation again within six months after the first fat grafting.

Hey Snooker,

I have kakao thru Apple Apps. Wonder why you cannt down load? So when you are moving out of Lex tomm, is there any problem? They said that there is may be a penalty. I have looking around beside this hotel in case I'm getting bore out of my mind then Now I saw your note!
Do you mean Fraser suit in Insadong? OK I'm writing this place down , let me know if you like it. Thank

I emailed pitangui pictures of my nose since I'm going to various consultations next week for primary rhinoplasty. They responded quickly and prices seem in line with most of the other clinics, 4-5k but thats because I need to have tip plasty, shaved down dorsal bump and also narrowing the sides of my nose. If you just need a silicone bridge implant for example you can get this done for under 3k.

Hello Sundaelove,

I have an appointment at Pitangui at 3pm tomorrow (Friday) to remove my stitches. If you are around, it would be great to meet. It will be my tenth day and I'm just sick of this same square walls. I'm moving on Saturday noon. Yes, don't put all your eggs in one basket if you get bored easily. Maybe book two hotels? It doesn't have to be a dramatic move as me (I move to the other side of the river at Fraser Suites Numdaemun) LOL. But maybe to the next road. It should give you some change of scenery already. ;)

I also got this private message about Pitangui. Seems to be out of nowhere as I never voiced my frustration anywhere. But yeah, I don't know whom to believe anymore. So many fakes and scams on the Internet. One clinic posing as distressed patient trying to trash another clinic. That's a new strategy.

"Hi!

I know you had posted a few weeks back at your frustration that some members go for plastic surgery and then disappear so I thought I would reach out to you as I've had rhinoplasty at Pitangui.

It was a very bad experience for me with absolutely no aftercare. I am Canadian, and their practices were very neglible and I have started a complaint with Korean Health & Ministry. I'm shocked at how I was treated, and after voicing my complaints Pitangui refuses to reply to my emails.

Also - I think it is not uncommon for clinics to make accounts on TPF to mislead us with their 'successful' experiences. As an 8 year member of TPF, I read the forums for over 5 years before electing to get plastic surgery and over the years many consultants have posed as forumers in order to try and build positive reviews for their clinics. Many of these people do not have Before and After photos. Now my nose is barely human looking.

Best of luck with your experience,

Angela"

Yes I can see why people get skeptical and how easy it is indeed to post as anything. I believe reading a lot of posts would give you some general ideas about how some posts make sense and some post don't. I have a real name and email address that people who have PM'ed me would get told my private information. I am not an agent, nor do I work for the clinic. I am a paying patient who is recovering post op at the near by hotel who has plenty of time and good intention for all.

My experience at Pitangui is absolutely wonderful so far and I don't know how to put it otherwise. I get a personal treatment when I step into the clinic for stitch removal or a hair wash or whatever, the receptionists would greet me by my first name every time. Today I had a fantastic facial and light treatment for de-swelling. It was so relaxing, I nodded off for about half an hour. I, in fact have gone into the clinic almost every day for this and that treatment. I'm going again tomorrow to have my stitches removed.

I don't know how and why some have had some bad experience at Pitangui. It seems berserk. Almost like a Jackal and Hyde?!? How could it be such bipolar and how that is possible, I'm so curios.

The more of you going to Pitangui doesn't make me richer. It is your face and your money, make a wise decision. I share my experience so if anyone chooses to use it to apply at Pitangui or elsewhere, it is up to you, I think Pitangui is a good and reputable clinic that offers world class services at a very reasonable price, compared to their peers of the same standard.

Believing this, I give you my accurate and detailed experience with them so you may look into it with an open mind and maybe you would feel the way I feel about it. I do hope you do. I do not get paid a dime to say all of the above.

I will continue to share more info if anything new develops. If not, I will now fade away from this forum as I don't think it is worth my time having to explain myself.

There is much more to my life than plastic surgery. It is 5:39 am in Seoul, I better get some sleep before the sun comes up. Have a great day guys :smile:

how do i judge if a clinic is good? What does it mean if Pitangui is not popular among the native koreans? I do not mean anything but i'm really curious as i am also searching for a good clinic to do my surgeries and in the midst of selection.

Snooker, thanks for your input, can't wait to hear your reviews after taking off your stitches, do revert back :smile:

I don't know about the Jekyll and Hyde comment as there has been a few negative reviews on here that are as descriptive as the good ones.

No one has accused anyone of working for a clinic either, no need to be defensive.