BeautyHacker

Has anybody tried Pitangui?

oh wow. i like the natural type haha. i wonder why it isn't dr yoo who did the surgery??

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well maybe we can go out after i get my surgery or something? I can't wait to start partying to see how my soon-to-be new looks will grab men's attentions! Nearing the 2nd week mark, excited see how you look and how the surgery came out!

I've noticed people making their own blogs after getting surgery. Looks like a neat little way to start an online diary. I wonder if I should start learning how to make one as well. Hmmmmmmm.. Does anybody know how to set one up?

Uhuh! That was one of my reasons for scheduling in a consultation with them in the first place. We all have our own preferences and standards, the only advice I can give you is wait till you actually get there and rely on your gut feeling. If you feel good about one place, then try to hold off for a bit coz you could feel better after another consultation a couple buildings away. However, in terms of response, Pitangui had me from the get-go.

Hi moomoo84! I remember you now and I have just sifted through my email notifications from this blog and found that I didn't reply to one of your responses.

I just found this on my email notifications and decided to post it here for reference (best surgery thread, #5021). What did they tell you about the triple fold? Is it due to positional changes?

I didn't know that you were going to have surgery when you asked me about the weather!! I am so jealous of you for having inside connections. How much of a discount did they give you? Lol! Please do share your photos so that we all can see your progress.

1. When you click on "qreply" you'll see a button beside "post quick reply".
  2. Click on the "GO ADVANCED" button.
  3. On the upper tab, you'll see boxes for fonts, sizes and color. Then you'll see the PAPERCLIP button.
  4. When you hover your mouse over it, "attachments" will appear.
  5. Click it and a new window will pop up.
  6. Then just choose the images you want and then click on to upload!!
  7. When you're done uploading, scroll down and click on close this window.

If you can't discuss prices here, then please send me a PM. Thank you moomoo!

Thanks Kian! Here are some pictures:
Day 2 (aka the WORST day!), about two weeks after and three weeks after with makeup!

Who's Doctor Yoo? Sorry I checked their website but it doesn't seem to show names of doctors :S

It's really easy! You just need to have a Gmail account for Blogger (which I usually use to create multiple different blogs for different purposes).

You can try Wordpress as well. Tumblr is more for pictures but still serves well as a blog. There are other choices but these are the ones off the top of my head for now.

WoW!!! Be-yooooooo-tiful!!!! I wonder how your triple fold looked like before your revisional surgery? Any chance of sharing those with us as well? I think that I made the right choice of choosing Pitangui! I am so excited right now! If only I can get my mom to speed everything up so that we can get ours right away!!!

I don't have any pictures of how my eyes looked because it only happened for a few minutes at a time and during those few minutes I was going crazy trying to get it back to normal lol. Here's a picture I found from BK's website that shows exactly how it looked!

source: bk clinic before and after section

He is the founder and director of Pitangui Moomoo. They do have a page about him. Here it is:
website: http://pitanguiplasticsurgery.com/about/doctor.html
blog: http://pitanguimedicalbeauty.com/our-beautiful-facility/meet-our-doctors/

I have been reading a lot on their blog to kill the time and I think that it is a good read, especially if your not too familiar with medical terms, but it is relatively new basing on the number of posts they have.

Good job! I am still wondering though if they can fix my slanting eyes since they do not have any before and after photos online. But from yours and how you described your triple fold it looks like they are very capable in doing so. How long long did the swelling last? Did they give you any painkillers for it?

I see. Well if your eyes looked like that before than the way they look now, regardless of any swelling, are really a major improvement!!! Congratulations!