BeautyHacker

Where is the Best Clinics in Korea for our ''Revision Asian Eyelid Surgery''?

Hello Levan ,
Dr Kim is good about nose surgery , so I made an appointment with him for consultation in Jan in person . But I emailed him, He saw my pictures , and told me what I need to do and his quote too . It’s really detail and his explaination was the same the other Korean doctor who consulted me last July. So I am a little comfortable with him . For my eyelid , I met Dr Kang and he explained and gave a quote . I felt really comfortable with him until I saw some bad reviews here . It made me so confused . Any recommendations for me ?
Thank you .

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Bojjin ,
I am sorry to hear that . I am planing to have the surgery with dr Kang too , would you mind if I could see your eyes picture ?
Thank you .

Hi Andinh,
I emailed Dr Kang my photos about eyelid revision. But he doesn't explained much and the price is expensive as well. I also emailed Dr Park at Faceplus, he's the head surgeon there and he gave me a better explanation and price is cheaper. They're many Vietnamese actress/actor/singer performed surgery at Faceplus by Dr Park, so i'm more comfortable to pick him. You're going in January right? I'm going in April. Let me know of the outcome

Dr Kang does not explain to you much even in person consultation, he just let you see his customers’ pictures . The price is so expensive and My quote is $ 6700. Are you Vietnamese ? How do you know about dr Park at Face plus ? Why do you know a lot Vietnamese celebrities came there ? Who are they ?

Hi Andinh,
I only emailed Dr Kang my photos, but he didn't explain much. My quote is $4900-5400. Yeah, i'm Vietnamese. I found out about Faceplus, because one of the Vietnamese singer had her major operation done by Dr Park and she put it on her facebook and newspaper. If you want to check it out go to Faceplus.vn facebook.

Levan ,
What’s the nam of the singer ? I could not find that website ,

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi @tayaton5 where did you get your revision done? Able to share with me before and after pic?