BeautyHacker

Where is the Best Clinics in Korea for our ''Revision Asian Eyelid Surgery''?

Hi tayaton

I'm suffering the pain from double eyelid surgery
Could we talk about this through email
My email is [email protected]

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry to hear that. Im sure it can be fixed. Im about to send you my email now. i'll talk to you soon :smile:

• 2 months later...
Dr. Kang did a bad job. I had so many doctors lie to me to get my business. But, I still have permanent damage from him. He offered to fix some things later, and I believed his lies. But, he did not keep up on his promise. I was cheated by many doctors. They all tried to make money off of me. He took out too much skin. It is a big problem and I am suffering daily.

U know if u have the time and finances aren't an issue. U should do what i did. I made one trip down to consult multiple clinics and surgeons. Then came back home spoke to my local surgeons then flew back out again a few months later. Visited a few more surgeons then picked my surgeon.

I think the more you research, the more medical opinions you get, the greater your understanding of the procedures in as intricate as you can understand, the higher ure chances at making the most informed decision which best suits your facial/body structure

IOU Dr. Kang and BIO Dr. Cho ruined my eyes. They are very immoral and when they make mistakes they just lie to you and blame you. They called me ugly after they ruined my face.

• 2 weeks later...
The problem I had with Dr. Cho at BIO was I accidentally saw Dr. Hong another doctor at his clinic. This caused Dr. Hong to get upset when I did not choose him. Dr. Cho made a big deal over this. WHen Dr. Cho did the wrong surgery on my eyes, he did not apologize. HE was very domineering and tried to bully me. He told me to shut up and that I was a liar even though I had before pictures he said they were photo shopped. IF they think you are poor they will treat you badly when something goes wrong evethough I paid 8 million won cash which is almost 8 thousand dollars US. These bad surgeries do happen in Korea.

• 10 months later...

Relatively not as known because they don't market to Westerners on google ads, ST plastic is renowned among Korean celebs.

May I ask how you know about this clinic? There was a member who is now gone or banned who posted that their friend was director of this clinic and was trying to market to us. I've never seen them on a korean site.

I know them by talking to my celeb hair stylist in Apgujeong a hair and makeup salon that only caters to mainly high end Koreans or celebs. Celeb shops in Korea dont advertise. Go by word of mouth?

Is there any website for ST Plastic?

I am looking for Double eyelid revision. I had done one revision in DAPRS but still i find it unnatural. I am considering Eve, Secret and the line.

Their website is http://stkorea.co.kr/mobile/
And seems this is examples of their double eyelid revisions http://stkorea.co.kr/mobile/eyeClinic/eyeClinic.php

do you have the website of the clinic?